• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading Hiatus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading Hiatus
I'm so sorry for your loss, Tabbi. I'm sending prayers and pixie dust and heartfelt condolences to you and your family during this extremely sad and difficult time. I hope you know that the DPF community is here for you if you need us.

I too wanted to mirror all of the responses you've already received. I will keep you in my prayers as well, and I am sorry for your loss. I know you will see your husband again someday, and what a happy day that will be!!!

Our deepest sympathies go out to you right now.

We will keep you in our prayers, so you can endure this trying time.

May God's Holy Spirit give you strength and endurance through this difficult time.

John & Vicki

Hi everyone most of you who are close dear friends know my husband has been ill for a very long time. 2 days ago he lost his battle with cancer. I am not going to be trading or even consitently checking my messages for a while. If you have bought or traded with me recently your pins are in the mail. Please forgive me if I dont answer PM's on a regular basis.

Tabbi

PS for the upcoming D23 train sets those of you in the co-op and whom I am getting sets for dont worry I still will do this for you

There are no words only prayers and wishes....
and they are for only peace for you both.

Tabbi, there really are no words when something like this happens. Just know that there are a lot of people who care about you and what you are going through. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

I am SO sad to hear this. My thoughts are with you and your family Tabbi.

Dear Tabbi, I am so sorry to hear such sad news. What a terrible loss for you. Please know we are thinking of you with love and sending strength. My deepest condolences, Laura

Tammy, I am so sorry to hear this :( I am literally crying right now because I have lost two loved ones recently from cancer and I know how bad it hurts. Please know he his in a better place and that he isn't hurting anymore. You are one of the nicest people I've met while collecting and you will be in my prayers. Healing is different for everyone, so take as much time as you need but know you have so many people on this forum that care for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back