• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading Last 2 PODMs. Ariel & Dalmatian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading Last 2 PODMs. Ariel & Dalmatian

tyleet87

Curiouser & Curiouser...
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
220   0   0
These are the last PODMs that Ashley and I have. We are interested in trading for pins off of our wants list. :) Please PM me with any interest.

101 Dalmatians

IMG_0423.jpg

The Little Mermaid

img1061er.jpg

Last edited:
Ahh! I still need both of those TLM PODMs.. The second one is a grail scene of mine! Can you PM me again please? Maybe we can work something out? :x:

PMs sent! :x:

Last edited:
Ahhhhh! The 2nd LM one is my grail scene! :eek:

If the others fall through I'd like to try to work something out if possible plmk :x:

We are looking for pins on our wants list for it. :)

D'ohhhh.... I can get u the Dalmatian Window to the Magic pin but that's not enough :facepalm: LOL I have a LM PoDM already... u wouldn't consider the dalmatians pin and a scene swap wouldya?? ^^;;

My cousin decided to keep the first little Mermaid scene so the second one is officially for trade. :) We are looking for pins on our wants list. :) Particularly some of the older pins on our wants list. Thanks for any interest!

Traders have been updated. The LM is a grail scene of mine so please let me know if we might be able to work something out.

I am looking for pins off my wants list. ;)

I also have a Monsters Inc one that we forgot about. I'll have to take a picture of it and post it. :)

Trading this grail LM scene for pins on my wants list or another great trader of equal value. :)

img1061er.jpg

hi I have so many traders and none you want
would love to trade for Pin 92884: DSF - Alice in Wonderland Cupcakes - Cheshire Cat
please check my traders (i live in hope of getting this pin)
rose xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back