• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading my entire Vinylmation collection (for pins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trading my entire Vinylmation collection (for pins)

Disnerd1989

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've never been too 'into' Vinylmations but I have bought and traded some from time to time and ended up with a bit of a collection. I'm hoping to trade them away and receive pins in return.

I'm pretty sure all are in excellent condition. I will inspect each one closer if anyone shows any interest in them.

SOME have the cards that come in the box, but most don't.

I can take better individual pictures later today.

Feel free to make offers on individual figures, or individual.

attachment.php

WANTS:

I'm just getting started on pin collecting, so I'm trying to build up a bit of a collection before I start looking for anything in particular, but I'm mostly hoping for LEs (It doesn't need to be a low number on it), UK pins, classic characters, WDW Attraction pins, Donald Duck and villains. That being said, I will consider all offers.

I DON'T WANT:

Hidden Mickeys (Unless they are car park signs or maybe villains)
Random holiday pins like 'Valentines 2009' (I do like some pins with the year and no holiday/events on them)
Scrappers

NOTE: I am in Ireland, so I'm international for most of you!

What's the one in the bottom right? I may be interested in the top left and the bottom right...

Are the top left and the second row fourth in identical?

Yes they're identical.

There are also three of the second one on the second row.

This is what the last one looks like
attachment.php

It's the nicest one of the lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back