• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trading newbie in search of PODM (any) EU pins for trade!

Trading newbie in search of PODM (any) EU pins for trade!

Allie.Pin

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Hi all,
I am looking for a PODM pin ;) . I would completely love to have a podm ! As my pin-budget isn't very big as a student I would like to trade a pin for it. As I never traded pins with a trader before, I am really looking forward to trade. On internet I found some podm's but its quite pricey. I don't have a lot of pins as a starting pintrader/collector and most are not very valuable. if needed I can add some money. You can find my pins at pinpics member: allie . I will consider all offers. Just send me a pm or post in this forum.
:cheshire:

Thank you for reading ! I really appreciate it !

Back