• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

***Trading Villains (disney auctions, LE, HTF) for Princesses!!*** more to come

Status
Not open for further replies.
***Trading Villains (disney auctions, LE, HTF) for Princesses!!*** more to come

Lrdobkins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
More villains coming soon!

Getting rid of old villains for princesses!!!
Here's what I'm looking for:
Tangled (any character or podm, BT, etc)
Little Mermaid (any character or podm, BT, etc)
Enchanted (any character or podm, BT, etc)
Beauty And The Beast (any character or podm, BT, etc)
Cinderella (any character or podm, BT, etc)

Pm or comment :)

Almost all are new on card
Trading
pin29287th72
Pin 29287: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent on Castle Turret

pin69453th72
Pin 69453: DisneyShopping.com - Jumbo Maleficent Dragon with Yellow Background
pin78737th72
Pin 78737: DisneyStore.com Snowglobe Maleficent Pin

pin26616th72
Pin 26616: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - How to Draw Blue Line (Maleficent)

pin29131th72
Pin 29131: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent as the Dragon
pin28985th72
Pin 28985: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Aurora Spinning Wheel

pin30725th72
Pin 30725: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent and Dragon (Transformation)

pin30109th72
in 28984: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent and Phillip

pin28439th72
Pin 28439: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Dressing Room Door (Maleficent)
pin30378th72
Pin 30378: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Art Nouveau (Maleficent as Dragon)
pin33854th72
Pin 33854: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Maleficent Quote

pin64145th72
Pin 64145: DisneyShopping.com - Villain Series Chernabog Pin

pin18614th72
Pin 18614: DLR - Villains Series (Chernabog)

pin42511th72
Pin 42511: DisneyS
hopping.com - Chernabog - Fantasia 65th Anniversary
pin65551th72
Pin 65551: DisneyShopping.com - Halloween 2008 Series Chernabog Pin

pin77586th72
Pin 77586: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Paint Drip Villains Series - Chernabog

pin26946th72
Pin 26946: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S) - Character Profile Series (Evil Queen Transformation)

pin25135th72
Pin 25135: Disney Auctions - Transformation (Evil Queen)

pin26947th72
Pin 26947: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S) - Character Profile Series (Old Hag)

pin28490th72
Pin 28490: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Evil Queen in the Mirror (Hag Reflection)

pin64151th72
Pin 64151: DisneyShopping.com - Villain Series Horned King The Black Cauldron Pin

pin66013th72
Pin 66013: DisneyShopping.com - Two-Toned Disney Villains Pin Set (The HornedKing Only)

pin77587th72
Pin 77587: DisneyStore.com - Jumbo Paint Drip Villains Series - Horned King

pin85739th72
Pin 85739: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Jafar Versus Aladdin

pin64153th72
Pin 64153: DisneyShopping.com - Villain Series Jafar Pin
pin86055th72
Pin 86055: DisneyStore.com - 110th Legacy Collection - Jafar

Last edited:
If anyone can tell me how to put the pin pics small images next to each to make it easier to see, I will gladly do that

I'm interested in these two
I see we don't really have any matches, but if you see anything in my trades please let me know. :)

Right click on the pic and scroll down to properties at the bottom and click that. The info about the pic will pop up. You have to copy the url then there are some tool right above where you post, one looks like a little film strip and the other one next to it has a pic of a tree on it. Click the tree one and copy the url where it allows you and hit ok. Then you will have little pin pics...haha!

Last edited:
Right click on the pic and scroll down to properties at the bottom and click that. The info about the pic will pop up. You have to copy the url then there are some tool right above where you post, one looks like a little film strip and the other one next to it has a pic of a tree on it. Click the tree one and copy the url where it allows you and hit ok. Then you will have little pin pics...haha!

@Purplerose thank you!! That worked. Anyway to make them smaller?

I'm interested in these two
I see we don't really have any matches, but if you see anything in my trades please let me know. :)

@TheAlyssadon - Thank you for your interest. I have looked through your traders and added a couple I like to my wants. Please let me know if comparing now, you see something you see as a fair trade :) I have more Jafar, I will add my others of him now

@Purplerose thank you!! That worked. Anyway to make them smaller?

No prob deary ;) Use the smaller pic from the list where it shows 100 pins per page instead of going into each individual pin page. Use the old pinpics site. Go to pinpics and click on old site on top left. Then go to my pinpics on the left, enter your name to view all your trades. It comes up with 100 per page, use the smaller ones.

No prob deary ;) Use the smaller pic from the list where it shows 100 pins per page instead of going into each individual pin page. Use the old pinpics site. Go to pinpics and click on old site on top left. Then go to my pinpics on the left, enter your name to view all your trades. It comes up with 100 per page, use the smaller ones.

Perfect! Got it. Thank you!!
Be sure to check back, I will be adding some more maleficents tomorrow, need to update pinpics first

I will write back to all emails/posts tonight! Thank you for your interest, trying to update the post more today.

I also have some older stitch (not sure if that's a villain) check traders if interested in him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back