• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trusted Sellers.

Trusted Sellers.

miss.mouse

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 96.4%
27   1   0
hello all.

just a post to ask , can we name the trused sellers on ebay?.
ive really been wanting to buy some pins of there but want to buy authentic ones for sure.
i think it would help everyone out if they knew who they were buying of was actullay safe from someone elses view!

please please!

Nicole, not sure that sellers can be listed here whether they are good or bad! There have been a few posts on this forum & members have recommended using the sellers on here as there does not seem to have been a sale or trade gone wrong - just look at the itrader. Not sure what pins you are after BUT make sure you do some homework first & check on Pinpics etc to see if fakes are in circulation before buying - maybe also ask the same question here. Also check on evilbay to see how many of the same pin are up for sale - a high number of a "rare" pin may indicate a fake

I know there is another (large) Disney forum that has a list of good and bad eBay sellers, but even over there they are saying that you still have to be careful and do your homework, even with the good sellers (some started out good and were lured to the dark side)...I'd post the link, but I am not sure if that is allowed and I don't want to lose my posting privileges here!

I agree that every trade and sale transaction I've done here has been incredibly positive. And I've seen nothing but 100% positive references with every trader here. I'd only chance going to eBay if one of my holy grails pops up, but even then, I'd exercise caution. :)

Last edited:
We feel, even though a good idea, this could still cause disputes between satisfied and unsatisfied buyers. Even then, as mentioned, it is still up to the buyer to make safe and intelligent purchases based on eBay's established feedback system, through sellers' sale policies, and any other available information. Thanks for the suggestion, Nicole!

Back