• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trying to find this pin on Pinpics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to find this pin on Pinpics

Trade Winds Pins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I found a Disney Home Video pin of Prince Phillip, but I can't find it on Pinpics. It looks like this pose:
pin46610

but on my pin, he's facing the other way, and the cap and cape are both the same (bright) red. My pin has the regular little square box that says "Disney Home Video" at the bottom (Prince Phillip is "standing" on it). I can't find it on Pinpics.

Anyone? Anyone?

I've never seen that on Pinpics the way you've described (and I've looked at tons of Prince Phillip pins, lol). The closest I found was this pin #18152.
Is yours for trade?

Last edited:
Consider that some of the pictures on pinpics may be reversed because of how the pins were scanned. I had a Tink pin that only matched a pin that had her flying in the opposite direction. I explained this to the person I traded it to ahead of time, and everything went fine.

John, the picture I used as an example is from a Disney Catalog set, and the coloring on my pin is different, plus as I mentioned the one I have has the little "Walt Disney Home Video" box the prince is standing on. I know it's a completely different pin.

Ashley, yes, I will happily trade the pin to you! (It's not the one you suggest here in your post, I saw that one--the one I have is of Prince Phillip only.) I looked at your trades and the one I'm really drooling over is this one:
pin236th72

Maybe we can work something out?

Hannette

Hi Hannette! Oh my gosh I found the Briar Rose of this set. Can't find it on pinpics either.
Here is the picture.

100_1632.jpg

It is for trade if someone wants it.

Ashley, I see that you have several pins on my wants list. Let me know which ones you would be willing to trade. Please send a PM. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back