• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trying To Finish A Display...Seeking A Few Stickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying To Finish A Display...Seeking A Few Stickers

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I have been trying to complete a display for some of my Jessica pins, however I have having a rather difficult time finding these stickers that I would like to use!?! I was lucky enough to get the Queen of Hearts one, but cannot seem to track down the other three I need to finish! On the rare occasions I have found one, people are asking way too much for my taste considering it is just asking sticker! :lol: Any help is greatly appreciated!! :D

Here are some pictures! :)

Found Thanks To The Wonderful Purplemandms! :bigthumb:

Thanks again!!! :x:

Last edited:
Those are a few years old, so your best bet would be maybe a local scrapbook store, that has old stock. I don't know what your "too much for a sticker" price is, but those originally sold for, I think, $4.99.

I have seen them on ebay for like $12-$15, and I just don't want to pay that much for a sticker. :lol: I did realize they were older from my research after I first saw them :) ; I had found some at the original price a couple months back on a scrapbooking website, but by the time I got paid, they had sold out. :facepalm: I was lucky enough to find the Queen of Hearts from someone here on DPF! :bigthumb: Thanks for the help! :D

Have you ever considered commissioning someone for them? I know that there are a lot of crafty people on here, and creating these aren't too difficult. :)
(I'd offer to do it myself, except that I don't have my supplies with me.)

Have you ever considered commissioning someone for them? I know that there are a lot of crafty people on here, and creating these aren't too difficult. :)
(I'd offer to do it myself, except that I don't have my supplies with me.)

WAIT I FOUND ONE FOR $2.99 (Plus 2.50 shipping so it ends up to be at about cost)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/215203...uella&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

(If anyone could PM me nisingleton's address address I'll go ahead and send it their way unless I hear back from them first.)

I never did think of that, great idea!!! :bigthumb: And you are incredible, finding that Cruella one!!! :hug: I sent you a reply PM; hopefully the seller will still have it in a couple days!!! :x:

SO awesome! :D

Thanks to the incredibly sweet Purplemandms I am no longer in need of the Cruella sticker!!!! :bowdown: Thank you so very much!!! :hug: I am 50% of the way there now!!! Yay! :hsd: This frame will be together in no time! :wiggle:

Thanks to the incredibly sweet Purplemandms I am no longer in need of the Cruella sticker!!!! :bowdown: Thank you so very much!!! :hug: I am 50% of the way there now!!! Yay! :hsd: This frame will be together in no time! :wiggle:

Pffffbt I'm just okay at finding things because of the inordinate amount of time I spend on the internet. I'm sure the other two will pop up!

Last edited:
The Cruella sticker from Emily arrived, however, my uncle passed away at the end of the week, so I have been with the family and we had the funeral today. I will take a picture and post probably tomorrow or Tuesday...have a lot going on right now, but I will try to make time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back