• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Trying to give my last pinset a good home. ^_^

Trying to give my last pinset a good home. ^_^

disneysuze

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi, first of all I just want to say thank you for taking the time to look at this post. I’m running the Disneyland Half-Marathon and my boyfriend, best friend, and I think it would be best to sell our Pixar Cars 2 Pin & Mickey Ears combo set to raise money for our trip and make it the best day at Disneyland to date! Still BRAND NEW. They originally were $74.95 but we could part with them for $45 and an additional $5 for shipping to the U.S. only. I currently have them up on eBay but I rather sell them here to someone who would appreciate them :lgm:

ebay0181.jpg
ebay0184.jpg
ebay0187.jpg
img0179xl.jpg
ebay0193.jpg

Last edited:
This set is sooo cool,if I could purchase the other set I would,Robbie loves his and that pkg looks familiar up there.
thanks again.judy

Back