• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK Kevin pin up for Grabs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK Kevin pin up for Grabs!!

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Who fancies winning the UK Kevin pin???

pin96002

How do you have the chance to win it??

Well all we are asking is that if you could spare to donate 1-2 pins or a vinylmation to our charity event in October then your name would be entered into a hat and one lucky person will be pulled out of the hat to win this great pin!!

We do accept cash donations BUT that would go to buy pins or sealed vinyls for our event so we can raise more money on the day.

If sending a donation you can send to either my address or PM Doodlebug86 for the US address (if you dont want to send internationally) and include $1 for postage to Ireland.

My address -

Michael ODonnell
62 Killeenreendowney Ave
Ballyphehane
Cork City
Cork
Ireland

OR Doodlebug86 address and stuff to include -

Ship to:
Victoria Regan
506 Port Royal Court
Landenberg, PA 19350
USA

In your box/package, please include:
- Your name & your user name so I know who to credit the donation to
- At least $1. more is welcome, but not required. this money will be put toward the final shipping cost
Most importantly - your donation. Kinda key, and the main reason you should be sending me something! :)

For more information there are other threads with answered questions -

http://disneypinforum.com/showthrea...nations-for-our-Charity-event!!!!-Please-help

Charities Website for all information needed -

http://www.scottwardschofieldmemorialfund.org.uk/

*People who have donated already have been listed in a spreadsheet*

**More pins may be added as prizes if any other big releases happen in the UK that we can get**

I will at somepoint be donating a few more pins etc once I have been to DLRP hopefully. Do you want just pins and vinylmations as I have a couple of new sealed disney puzzles etc.

No one interested in winning this pin?? There will be more pins up for grabs by the day of the event so more than one person will win some great pins.

I've already sent my donations a while ago, which were received by Danny.

This is a good cause & the day will be good fun...plus what more incentive than to win a great pin :)

Thank you for setting up this thread Danny. Today would have been Scott's 23rd birthday and like his previous birthdays I gave his mum a pin to add to his Disney pin boards that she still displays in the dining room.

I thank everyone who has donated pins for our future charity pin and vinylmation trading day. Without the kindness and support of the pin trading community the event would not be possible. Since the charity begun it has sent 11 EB families on holiday! Please take the time to visit the website and see what EB is and how we help make a difference to the lives of those who suffer from it.

I have donated my Kevin pin as an incentive to encourage donations and if there are any future highly wanted pins released by the Disney Store UK I will offer them up for grabs too to all who donate! The event is not taking place until October so you have plenty of time to send your donations... A zap for charity!

Little bump for charity! We have had very little response to this thread :(

Does nobody want to win this Kevin pin?? Please visit the charity website and see what we are all about. It is for a great cause and we help out EB sufferers worldwide!

Spread a little bit of the Disney Magic for charity! Thank you x

The event is taking place in October so plenty of time to get your package together. Don't forget to include all your details to go into the prize draw to be in with a chance of winning the Kevin pin! :)

OMG!I wish I would of saw this sooner...JUST!sent Victorias a PM!BTW!I thought it was last year as I saw october 13,2012 for the charity event,is that typo by any chance?

Last edited:
How will the pins be used? I only have minor pins in my traders, nothing big ticket, so if you're auctioning them or something like that, mine would be pretty useless. But if you want things like OEs, hidden mickeys, lanyard pins, that sort of thing, I'll send a couple along​

Last edited:
Hey! I am sending the box of donations out next week unless someone tells me they're sending something in the next few days. More donations would be good!
If you can't donate anything & want to help, Stitch2814 is happy to get paypal funds to help. OR you can send me a few dollars to help with shipping. Every little bit helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back