• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UK MEMBERS, I NEED YOUR HELP! Harrods Exclusive LE Frozen Doll Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
UK MEMBERS, I NEED YOUR HELP! Harrods Exclusive LE Frozen Doll Set

Polaris

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hi everyone I know this is controversial due to the price but being a completest I need to get this exclusive set and I was hoping I could at least get it at retail to save me paying more than USD$1000 for it.

However as the set is exclusive to the Harrods Store in London I need to ask the help of those that live or are located in London UK to help me out. I would be willing to transfer the funds prior to the release of the dolls so that you will not be out of pocket and will also pay for shipping and a little extra for the trouble. If you are willing and able to assist me can you please send me a pm. I know this is a lot to ask but I really have no other choice as I will not be able to get the doll anywhere else at retail so will be forever grateful if you could please help out.

Photo credit to Al's Toy Barn.

Thanks in advance!

500 pounds is approximately $800, assuming you get the best rate possible. I'm guessing international tracked would tack on another 100 pounds or so, so it may end up costing $1000 to get to an international location.

500 pounds is approximately $800, assuming you get the best rate possible. I'm guessing international tracked would tack on another 100 pounds or so, so it may end up costing $1000 to get to an international location.

Thanks for pointing that out but I am aware of the costs of that as I live in Australia so have had to deal with exchange rates and shipping costs to complete my collection so far but I appreciate your concern as it is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a doll set. Mind you that is almost what I spent to get my Alice and QoH doll :S hence why I want to try and avoid that again with this set and try get them at retail where possible.

Thanks so much really appreciate it, didnt think it would be this hard to find people who live in London! LOL

There's quite a bit. Check with Nikki and Michaela. tankgirl_13 and gingernutty, whew, remembered her name.

Again thank you to everyone for your help! I was able to get the doll set at the end of the day. Special shout out to starry_solo, tankgirl_13, fireheadred and serafina. If it wasnt for all your help I would not have been able to order the doll from Harrods. Fortunately Harrods was able to deliver the item directly to me so that is what they will be doing, that way I didnt have to bother anyone. Again thanks so much to everyone for all your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back