• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Unauthorized/Fantasy Pins on Pinpics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unauthorized/Fantasy Pins on Pinpics

unibear

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Hey all,

I know that Pinpics will not allow trading unauthorized/fantasy pins through their trading system, and I totally get that.

I was wondering, though, if they could allow us to click that we 'Own' or 'Want' these pins. Not so we can trade them, but so that we can keep track of our own collection.

Any thoughts on this? Do you think Pinpics would be open to these changes? (My biggest concern is the 'Own' listing, so if they will do this but not the 'Want' since that might seem to facilitate trading these pins, I would still be happy...). If so, how should I contact them?

Thanks for reading; I look forward to your responses.

I have seen many fantasy pins that I would like to trade for. I would hope they would be able to do this. Great idea!

Hi, Unibear!! I would like to be able to have the older Fantasy pins I own (& have PinPics numbers) shown in my Collection, too.

Maybe Fantasy Pins could be shown in a "Wish List" category instead of "Wants"??

I guess you can email PinPics directly & ask??

Last edited:
Considering one of the reasons that was given for the elimination of private Pin Groups was that some people had been using them to arrange Fantasy pin trades, I doubt you'd get positive reception from Pin Pics.

You can always trade your fantasy pins here under the "Other" For Sale/Trade/Wanted section. I like some of the fantasy pins out there and would love to see what others have for trade. I have some to trade also.

You can always trade your fantasy pins here under the "Other" For Sale/Trade/Wanted section. I like some of the fantasy pins out there and would love to see what others have for trade. I have some to trade also.

That's good to know Tbird, I have a few Stitch fantasy/bootleg pins I could trade or sell.

I have a few I'd like to trade for too. Mainly these:

13942455_513884448806099_559319635_n.png

and

s-l1600.jpg

Does someone want to create a master Fantasy Pin have/trade/wants thread in the Other For Sale/Trade/Wanted portion of our forum? Or just have individual threads? I have cleaned up that section of our forum so there are only 37 active ones listed at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back