• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP unbelievable Dlp Olaf's dreams pin's is sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP unbelievable Dlp Olaf's dreams pin's is sold out
Wow really? Cant believe prices are so reasonable on ebay. I didn't even bother looking because I figured they'd start at like €30. I might buy myself one once I get my finances sorted :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone is stupid enough to pay (or even ask) €30 for an OE pin that was just released. Also because they'll probably be restocked very soon. The Frozen hype is still there but most people are starting to grow tired of it all. Including me, they're just trying to shove it in your face every time you want to trade or buy something.

I set up a pre-trade through PinPics for it. I mailed out my pin Friday night after work since my weekend was going to be so busy and I wondered if that was a bad idea since anything Frozen has the possibility for an immediate sell out. The other trader contacted me Saturday to let me know that he had it though. I'm sure they will come back soon and have a lot.

11400882.jpg

I was at Disneyworld Orlando this past weekend and found the basic Olaf pin (similar to #97856 from DLP). We were there Friday night and they were sold out but first thing Saturday morning they had restocked so I bought 3. They did not have any other frozen pins though. Very disappointing.

So are we not allowed to talk about any other Olaf pins on this thread? Is there a more general Olaf pin thread I should be using instead?

Wow. I was just mentioning it, because from your post, I didn't quite understood if you knew it was about the Paris pin or not.

Yes, I knew it was about the Paris pin. I was just somewhat excited to have found any frozen-related pin during my trip to Disneyworld last weekend and wanted to share it with someone who might care because sadly, my fam thinks I'm kind of crazy for being so addicted to Disney pins ... even my 7 year old daughter : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back