• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UP.... marquee :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
UP.... marquee :)

catburger

Grown Ups Please, ACT GROWN
Rating - 100%
142   0   0

Hello!

As many of you may know, we're Tangled Completists, Marquee Completists...and Just recently Beloved Tales completist
we've been fortunate enough to come across many of the grails that we all want so badly! Sooo, with that being said....

we are attempting to trade 1 of our extra..........................

UPMarquee.jpg

Well there you have it :) We value this pin very much and please be patient with our replies if you happen to PM us.
We are looking for our last 4 Beloved Tales..other Tangled Pins or just really Rare pins in general!

*this maybe against the rules, but to save the hassle of creating another thread in the sales forum*
pins + cash will be given consideration as well.
sorry Bricklayer or Dancecats! Please PM us if this is unacceptable and we will remove this section.
We just read the rules and it does not clearly state that trade offers can't include $ offers along with pins.

Take care everyone! Thanks for looking and hopefully one of you could be the lucky one to receive this :)

All the Best,

Bob & Cat

Last edited:
Good luck guys, we just started the Beloved Tales journey a couple weeks ago so if you ever come across any doubles we'd be interested.

We're sure that you'll get them soon if you're giving up this marquee.

Get ready to have your inbox full!

P.S.
Take a picture when you guys complete the set, as we are dying to have our set already!!!

Good luck guys, we just started the Beloved Tales journey a couple weeks ago so if you ever come across any doubles we'd be interested.

We're sure that you'll get them soon if you're giving up this marquee.

Get ready to have your inbox full!

P.S.
Take a picture when you guys complete the set, as we are dying to have our set already!!!

Thanks for the well wishes! And yes, if we happen to complete them soon, we will surely take a picture!

I have the new Rapunzel Hidden Mickey Please let me know if we can work something out <3

I have nothing on the planet to get this LOL my mom wants it... Why do we collect Up and Tangled in the same family I dont know...

Last edited:
Did a double take when I saw the photo

doubletake-GIF-JamesVanDerMeme.gif

and then...

cute-gif-up-wow-Favim.com-238440.gif

I almost wish all the offers could be posted here because I'm dying to see what you get offered for that pin!!! I mean, I don't know the value of BTs or this pin but would it be possible to sell this pin and pretty much buy the remaining 4 BT's haha?

Did a double take when I saw the photo

doubletake-GIF-JamesVanDerMeme.gif

and then...

cute-gif-up-wow-Favim.com-238440.gif

I almost wish all the offers could be posted here because I'm dying to see what you get offered for that pin!!! I mean, I don't know the value of BTs or this pin but would it be possible to sell this pin and pretty much buy the remaining 4 BT's haha?

it could be possible! lol.

Yeah you've probably checked already but if its the last 4 BT's you want, you got them in the bag ^_^ Just food for thought since I just checked, it seems Dumbo and Aladdin go for $100 or lower, Pinocchio for $150, and Robin Hood for around $200. IF those are the 4 you still need, that would roughly cost you AT MOST $550. The Up Marquee you probably know just sold for $750 and has gone for close to $900 within the past few weeks...your call now haha xD

As much as I think you should sell it to get the most bang for your buck, it is up to you and I know this is probably one of the only chances many DPF'ers have at getting this pin right now, so nice of you to even offer it up in the first place ^_^

P.S. Just realized you could get more than half a Designer Princess set with that pin, the whole DV set, or 6 of my grail of all grails (well, that plus like $50) haha xD Wow...really puts that pin into perspective. Probably one of the only things it can't get you is the R/C Rapunzel, but anything else is fair game almost o_O

Last edited:
Yeah you've probably checked already but if its the last 4 BT's you want, you got them in the bag ^_^ Just food for thought since I just checked, it seems Dumbo and Aladdin go for $100 or lower, Pinocchio for $150, and Robin Hood for around $200. IF those are the 4 you still need, that would roughly cost you AT MOST $550. The Up Marquee you probably know just sold for $750 and has gone for close to $900 within the past few weeks...you're call now haha xD

As much as I think you should sell it get the most bang for your buck, it is up to you and I know this is probably one of the only chances many DPF'ers have at getting this pin, so nice of you to even offer it up in the first place ^_^

P.S. Just realized you could get more than half a Designer Princess set with that pin, the whole DV set, or 6 of my grail of all grails (well, that plus like $50) haha xD Wow...really puts that pin into perspective. Probably one of the only things it can't get you is the R/C Rapunzel, but anything else is fair game almost o_O

Thanks for that insight and inspiration..lol. your comment just made us more hopeful to completing our BT's or getting great traders in return!

Thanks for all the PM's. we'll be going thru most of them and replying tomorrow. :)! This will be a deliberate process and hopefully we can get this grail to its new loving home!

till tomorrow!
Bob & Cat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back