• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Update 09/04- My forever evolving cork-board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update 09/04- My forever evolving cork-board.

scottydem

Senior DPF Senior Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
This cork board contains almost all of my pins and hangs proudly in my room.

IMG_0956.jpg

Update: 02-08-11

IMG_1005.jpg

03/04/11-

IMG_1140.jpg

08/27/11-- *I took this picture a bit ago, so don't be surprised if you see a pin I sold or traded on here* :p

pinboard.png

09/30/11-

Collection kind of took a backseat to my vinylmation collection which has rapidly grown! I'll start taking picture of them too from now on! :)

IMG_1859.jpg

My vinylmations are piling up, and I plan on getting cases to use to display them in very soon :)

IMG_1856.jpg

And I love this 9/3-inch combo:

IMG_1854.jpg

Big new arrival to my Disney collectibles collection as a whole! :)

IMG_1861.jpg

Last edited:
And Disney Movie Tickets too. Original idea. Very cool. :D

I also like how you have attraction themed pins placed in the appropiate places on your opened MK map. :)

Last edited:
Thanks! :) I love collecting and saving park maps and fast passes, so why not display them?

And yup, I have Alice in Wonderland, Tangled (opening day), and Toy Story 3 (opening day). This weekend I'm seeing Tron so that will be another stub to add.

I'll probably contiunally update this post as my pin board evolves over time.

Some pins are in certain areas to coincide with certain things near it like the park guide maps with pins that have to do with the park- some pins are just random though (like Maleficent, Jiminy, and Mickey Vampire in the middle) :D

Very cool board!! I love the animal kingdom leaflet (or map) as the lion is so hansome on the cover hehe!

:) I have 3 different versions of DAK pamph and I love that one the best!

New cork board pic coming within the end of the weekend. Quite a bit will have changed by then.

Very creative. I agree with previous posters that it makes you look at the collection even closer, not wanting to miss any details. The MK map with corresponding pins is very cool too. Bravo!

Like everyone else, I enjoy the maps and passes, etc., that you've used as the background. The overall effect conveys the excitement of the parks and of collecting.

I really like how you incorporated the memorabilia with your pins. I'm not a fan of just pins on a cork board because I think it makes it hard to focus on any one pin, but what you've done adds real visual interest.

If anyone from Europe, Tokyo, Hong Kong, or even other cool WDW park maps from over the years can send me their park maps then I could add even more to the board! I'm always looking for new things to put on it.

Last edited:
I actually do have one already, but it's so nice I didn't want to poke it.... but I just ordered a new one! :) So, I'll probably use the old map.... I'm excited to see what I can do with the whole map of WDW lol

Do you know that you can get "personalized" park maps on disneyworld.com? http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd.../index?id=CustomizedMapsSampleMapsPage&bhcp=1 I had a set printed when they first started. I bet they would make a good pin background.
Do you know if DLR offers this. Thats pretty cool.

Scottydem, great idea with the pastpasses. I have over 200 of them and just have them in a scrap book. I am going to incorporate them onto my boards, especially because all i really collect is rides and attractions.

Great job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back