• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

**UPDATED** December DLR Release Runs - Mostly* Cost + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up 4 Alice PoDH pins so far.

Hopemax
Ninpin
disneykins
MaidMarian

Won't be here much longer if anybody else is interested.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Thank you so much! I've been wanting a PODH for a long time, but nothing ever really jumped out at me as a "must have" until I saw this one! You're amazing! Can't wait to see it in person!

I managed to gather 2 additional people together (thank you random DTD people) for some more Anna's. That brings the total to 6 today. If I can convince my roommate and some friends to go back tonight (assuming they are not sold out), I might be able to get more. But for now 6 is the best I could do :(

If anybody wants anything, I might be going back tonight ... but if not I'll be there all weekend with family and I'd be happy to look for anything I wasn't able to get today.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Pretty successful month up until this point! (LE-wise anyways). Still waiting on a few payments (you should have PM's in your inbox).

We will continue looking for the open editions whenever possible.

Happy Holidays everybody!

LE pickups have been completed for this month. Still waiting on a ton of OE pins to be released in stores.

I will be transferring Funny Business and the Cheshire Winter 2014 pin to January once the flyer is released.

PM's have been sent regarding shipment or payment for applicable requests. Let me know if you have any questions!

Sean I am just wondering I might be able to get DLRP OE new Frozen pins (Elsa and Anna) if you collect them let me know as I would like to try get them for you since you help so many people here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back