• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

UPDATED - less spots, more pins! 5 Top Prizes - R/C, PODM, SB Set, Kevin, Jess PTN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATED - less spots, more pins! 5 Top Prizes - R/C, PODM, SB Set, Kevin, Jess PTN!

heyyouwannatrade

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Changing this to 40 spots to give a better chance of getting the good stuff and to fill the game faster. :) Also, there will be 3 random pins in level 3 instead of the original 2. Prices still the same but now with better odds. :)

I have seen so many of these games and not paid too much attention to them until today. I went through a few and they look like fun. I wanted to give it a try and see how much interest there is so I have been searching pins for some fun ones to add to a game.

So, there are 40 total spots available. Each spot is $20 plus $3 shipping (US) so $23 total. There will be 3 levels of prizes and everyone will get something.

Level one has 5 top prizes to choose from.

102_5828_zpsd6b42552.jpg

Pin 84690: DLP - Pin Trading Night - Jumbo - Jessica Rabbit
Pin 31950: Coffret Princesses Féeriques - Fairy-like Princesses Set
Pin 81319: DLR - Disney Girls - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Princess Tiana ONLY
Pin 75769: Disney PT52 Series - Kevin
Pin 83217: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Alice in Wonderland
scene -
102_5831_zps680454a2.jpg

Level two has 5 prizes.

102_5844_zps652b26f9.jpg

Pin 46227: DisneyShopping.com - Pluto ''First Aiders'' Poster Pin
Pin 37212: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Ariel and Flounder
Pin 17809: Disney Auctions - Aladdin 10th Anniversary Set (Genie) (le100)
Pin 35157: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Alice, Mad Hatter & Cheshire Cat
Pin 26993: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Character Profile Series (Stitch)

Level 3 has 40 prizes. These will consist of THREE random pins from these 2 boxes of pins. All older pins, no scrappers, no booster pins, etc.

102_5851_zpse8b0d932.jpg

102_5847_zpsa22f2051.jpg

I will use the random.org site to determine winners. Each person will pick a number to represent their spot. Top 5 will go in order to select their prize, then 6-10 in their order from the second tier. The last 40 will get the random pins from level 3.

As soon as game is full I will send out payment info... payments through paypal is easiest but will consider money orders if need be. Payments must be made within 48 hours of game closing or I will have to open your spot/spots back up.

Alright, the spots...

3. Dalamara
4. Katdianee
8. nblaughs
11. Shannon
12. ThatCrazyPinGirl
13. Dalamara
14. tinawap
19. Mad hatter
21. Katdianee
22. Mad hatter
23. abby315
25. tinawap
26. Booger1964

Ok, I think I got it all covered. Somebody let me know if I left out anything at all.

Last edited:
Bump, and also a question: will you close this if you don't fill all of the spots or will you lower the amount of spots to fill?

Bump, and also a question: will you close this if you don't fill all of the spots or will you lower the amount of spots to fill?

Good question! :) I think at this point I am looking at either lowering the price or adding to the prizes, just trying to decide which. I would definitely like to fill the list so we can get it going.

Changing this to 40 spots to give a better chance of getting the good stuff and to fill the game faster. :) Also, there will be 3 random pins in level 3 instead of the original 2. Prices still the same but now with better odds. :)

Tinawap, I changed you to spot 40 since there is no 41 anymore but please let me know if you would like a different # and I will fix it.

Time for a bump. I will give this just a little bit longer but if it does not fill soon I will just close it and perhaps try another game again later. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back