• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*UPDATED* Really Do Not Want To, But Sadly, I MUST Try To Sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
*UPDATED* Really Do Not Want To, But Sadly, I MUST Try To Sell

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Had an emergency arise that is not going to be cheap unfortunately, which means I have to try to sell some pins and hope I am able to raise what I will end up needing!

I sadly had just recently purchased all these so I could FINALLY have some decent traders and be able to do some trades, but I suppose I will have to try for that at a later time. :sigh: And of course, my WDI Christmas trees and AIW New Year pins all JUST showed up today!!! :sad:

I am SO very sorry to have to ask for any help here, but any and all is SO greatly appreciated! Here is what I have for sale...if it all were to work out, it would be awesome to be able to keep the Dalmatians pins for traders, but that may not be a possibility either! :(

WDI Thanksgiving Belle/BATB LE250: $45

WDI Belle Christmas Tree LE250: $67

WDI Rapunzel Christmas Tree LE250: SOLD

WDI Alice In Wonderland New Year LE250: $45

Disney Store 101 Dalmatians LE150: SOLD

All shipping will be actual calculated cost to send to your location :)

Again, I apologize for coming here for help, but my pins are the only way to make money for me right now.

Thank You! :hug:

Last edited:
Hope you are able to get what you need, and that your dog gets better quickly :)

Thank you both very much!!! :hug:

Sent a PM back Christine! :) You are amazing, thank you for making this easier for me to take care of! :hug: Will ship it out tomorrow! :)

Rapunzel is sold! :bigthumb:

Last edited:
Thank you SO much Christine and Michelle!!! :hug: Thanks to you both, I have what I need I believe! :bigthumb:

I am closing this thread and going to keep the rest for traders! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back