• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

*UPDATED...SOME GONE* Adding Some New Traders

Status
Not open for further replies.
*UPDATED...SOME GONE* Adding Some New Traders

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My pinpics is also: nsingleton

***Both Elsa and Belle Christmas Trees, as well as 1 Thanksgiving Belle, have been traded away! :hsd: Everything else is still available as of 1/27! :) ***

I added and will be adding some traders to my list, check out what I have available! I collect Jessica Rabbit and Sleeping Beauty, Ariel in her pink dress and have a few random wants! :)

Here is one of my new traders :)

Have 2 Thanksgiving Belle WDI

Thanks for looking, hopefully we can make some trades happen! :x:

Last edited:
[SIZE=+1]nsingleton Wants 0 Pin(s) that docfish2u has for Trade[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Page 1 of 0[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] View: [/SIZE]

:cry:

LOL! Go figure my friend! :dunno: Thanks for looking...still adding to that wants list of mine as I discover pins I never knew existed...even some Jessica!!!! :eek2:

Thanks to a couple amazing ladies, I covered what was needed and STILL have these to be able to try to makes some trades! :bigthumb:

Also, look at my pinpics, nsingleton, for my additional traders! :)

Thanks for the friend request!

You are very welcome!!! :)

Also, just wanted to let everyone know that I took a group picture of all my traders so they are all together in one place! :bigthumb: I think I might have a few more stashed here and there, but nothing that anyone would be missing out on I am sure! :lol:

Here is a picture of what I have:

Hopefully that will make it a little bit easier! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back