• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! updated with pics on post #35 OMG I was RAK'd!!!

ZAPPED! updated with pics on post #35 OMG I was RAK'd!!!

mickeymousje

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
378   0   1
I just can't believe it. 2 weeks ago I got a email from David if I could send him my address because he got some BatB figurines for me.
I was really excited and gave him my address and thanked him.
Saturday the mail men came with a big box from David and I opened it and was shocked and could only stare at all the packages and started crying. My mom came to me and asked what was going on, I told her that I was RAK'd and she hugged me. I was still staring at the box with all the packages still in disbelief.
I took the box upstairs to my room and sat on my bed to open all the packages, I loved everything! I got a Belle music box, pins, notebooks, chocolate, drawings and lots of other goodies but what I lovedmost where all the notes and cards I got, it really felt good and it came in the perfect timing! I was feeling depressed and sad and unloved but then I got this hugebox and I feel soooooo happy!
Thanks eeryone! I loved everything! I took pics of everything but can't seem to post them :/
Thanks again so so much! Love you all and wish I could thank you all personally
:hug:

Last edited:
Aww Rachel everyone here loves you so much!!! <3 <3 I'm so happy for you hun!! Huge congrats!! :hug::hug::hug:

We don't tell you enough, but you are an amazing member of our family and a great friend to so many here. I was thrilled when you got the votes to be the victim!!! I am sorry it was delayed in being mailed. I was so worried you would have to pay taxes on it.

If you email me the pix I would be happy to post them for you.

You are now and always will be an amazing person!!! You so deserved it!!!

you-were-the-chosen-one-obi-wan-kenobi.gif

Congrats on being the chosen one!

(Sorry, I've been on a Star Wars kick lately.)

Hi Rachel,
I agree with a number of the other replies above. I am so happy to hear it came to you at a time you needed a boost!
I am very happy for you. ENJOY....ENJOY....ENJOY.
You Deserve it!
Hugs,
Connie

Back