• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Ursula / Vanessa glowing sea shell necklaces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Ursula / Vanessa glowing sea shell necklaces!

Snoffsan

Super Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
So I have been doing crafts again. This time I made two Ursula / Vanessa necklaces.

Walt-Disney-Production-Photos-Ursula-Vanessa-walt-disney-characters-26029968-500-354.jpg

One is gold, for wearing in the day, and the other actually glows in the dark! Easy to charge in daylight or even with the flashlight on your iphone.

25248b74-7526-48dd-8fd5-1a25e919cb85.jpg

This auction is for both necklaces and they each come on a leather cord.

vanessa.jpg

This is how the necklace look in pitch black darkness

92f710bc-ce98-49c0-ae60-77cbb0710af0.jpg

And what do we want...

Well our main collections is PODMs
My daughters collects Beauty and the beast and The Little Mermaid pins
I collect Minnies, mostly Vintage Minnie pins and Minnie dressed as...
Pins from our wants
Good traders
Art and crafts!

What we dont want...
Scrappers :p

Auction ends on Wednesday the 7th of June at:
12:30 PM Los Angeles Time
3:30 PM Orlando Time
8:30 PM London Time

Good luck! :hsd:

Thanks you guys! You are so sweet! Im so happy you like them.

I have more disney inspired things made of clay. Might put them up later for auction or sell if this works out fine. :) fun to make something different than only crochet dolls :)

OMG I want this. I was considering a Vanessa costume and this is perfect.

I'll bid:

Thanks for the bids! Leaderboard for now

1. Living_free_asmy_hair We do love the little mermaid pins and that one is a high want!
2. Ozzie1988 That is a really cool Sebastian pin!
3. Tylet87 Thas a lot of pins! If we hadnt just been zapped with that Ariel family pin you would be higher up!

Still time to bid tough. These necklaces will be perfect for halloween. The best thing is that you will get 2 necklaces so if you dont have use for both you can always zap a friend with one of them. Win-win! :)

Wow! This is hard! With only about 24 hours left I think for now the leaderboard is like this:

1. Living_free_asmy_hair We do love the little mermaid pins and that one is a high want!
2. Tied for now ( have to talk to my girls to get help to decide this) between
Ozzie1988 That is a really cool Sebastin pin
and
PurpleRose I have heard that pin is amazing in real life!
3. Tylet87 Thas a lot of pins! If we hadnt just been zapped with that Ariel family pin you would be higher up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back