• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

User's Signatures..

User's Signatures..

Stitch2814

#1 Kevin Fan
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Im just wondering is there a chance that we can restrict the size of peoples signatures as some are way to big when looking through threads and sometimes take forever to load.

I can undertand with most wanted signatures but there are a few user's who keep adding stuff to there sigs and makes there one tiny sentence post look huge due to there sig...

any thoughts?

If you replace the "img" with "thumb" in the
tags around some of them you could get all your pics but have them take up less space like this:

[thumb]http://brightstarimages.net/osc/images/Bulls_Logo_jpg.jpg[/thumb] [thumb]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRd78ajcBjei1IdKY4SetHxCIsj3t9921ejr4JU73hT7CCSKeZJ[/thumb]

Hope; that's a great alternative/suggestion.

Danny; I agree with this; some users may still be on slower connections so large signatures may take some time to load. Just as well, large (in dimension) signatures may also make browsing the site/threads/posts difficult for those with smaller monitors or resolutions.

Sorry, I had to turn off sig viewing in my profile. They simply consumed far more space than the actual thread contents. While I am new here, I had to post to say that I really think the sigs are way, way too big. I mean seriously, when sigs are getting to be 90% of a page, its too much.

I try to be reasonably respectful of others by limiting my sigs to a couple lines and perhaps a small banner. I wish others would do the same.

I don't mind TOO much except when on my blackberry. Then it's super frustrating! That's why I downsized mine a while ago, too.

Ooops! Is mine one of the TOO big sigs? I can try to redo the image in photoshop to size it down a bit if it is a bother.

eta: ok, sized it way down. Hope this helps. :D

Last edited:
thanks cicada, I only say this as internet can be quite slow at times for me and takes ages when some users have large sigs.

I hope I didnt offend anyone it was just a general question, If I did then I apologize as wasnt my intention to name anyway or point fingers XD

Back