• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Valentines...............Steal Shamelessly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valentines...............Steal Shamelessly!
I took it down at your request, kupo1121. You might want to edit your entry now. Thanks

haha yeah, I took it down while you were typing that post I believe (I edited the post 1 minute before you posted this) but thanks :)

awesome.jpg

^ really wanted an excuse to bring that puppy out again haha

I guess your right... LOL. I thought I checked after as well as before but I guess I didn't... OOPS, my bad!

I know some PODMs like scenes from Tangled can often go above that $80 mark. Will the highest rank be orange still for those grail pins ($80)? Thank you :)

So one pin (PODM, Valentine's Day or couple-themed) per person in one of the price brackets? I will need to scramble through what I have available to see if I can play!

I don't know about the other researchers, but I've only received one submission so far...please get your submissions in!

I don't know about the other researchers, but I've only received one submission so far...please get your submissions in!

I have a feeling with this Valentine's release there might be a few more submission haha xD DSF has had so much hype lately, it has kind of detracted from other things, give it some time :)

I think I'm going to hold off on playing this one. :) I only have one pin (outside of my collection), that fits the criteria, but I don't think it's worth quite enough to enter it. Can't wait to watch and see what everyone else gets though!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back