• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Very last "up" pin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very last "up" pin!

chipdale123

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.1%
105   1   0
Hey DPF! My UP collection is almost done! Here is what I need...
images
Pin 70345: DSF - El Capitan Marquee - Disney Pixar's Up
:facepalm::(After I get this my UP collection will be done!! Please help me out!! open to trading, buying, or buying and trading :)Thanks for stopping by!!!​

Last edited:
That is all you need for your UP! collection? I so envy you. I sure have a long way to go. UP is my all time fave collection. Good luck Joey hope you get your pins in 2013.

There are a few others (PT52 balloons and the new mystery box and hidden mickeys) but these are the last hard ones I need. And boy are they hard :( Thanks Angel! I hope the same for you. You are such a generous member here on DPF I'm sure good pin karma will come your way!!!!! :)

Wow, well done for nearly completing your collection Joey....I have some way to go yet! :( But its fun trying to track them all down (I think!! lol) but hard work as hardly anyone wants to part with them! If you ever have surplus pins, you know where to send them ;) LOL

Oooooh! Congratulations on 4 more knocked off. Hope you finish your UP collection this year :D! Dug is one of my favorite characters :)

Wow, Joey. I need some of that mojo of yours to rub off on me. Congrats again. When I grow up I want to have an UP collection just like yours!

Thanks again! haha. It's all the wonderful DPF members making this possible :) pshhhh, Whachu talkin about!? Your Wall-E collection is way fancier than my UP collection!! Just sayin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back