• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Vintage Darkwing Duck! Ends Saturday, May 23rd at 9pm EST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Vintage Darkwing Duck! Ends Saturday, May 23rd at 9pm EST

MomeRathsOutgrabe

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Up for auction today is Pin 9246, a vintage Darkwing Duck pin from the '90s. If that was your era, don't miss out on this old school Disney pin! The auction will end at 9pm EST on Saturday, May 23rd. My pin preferences are listed below, but don't be shy about bidding, as I am not that picky and just enjoy trading pins.
f851c60b-4201-486c-a101-7a873a2bb188_zpsqr6eij88.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Pins I like include:
Anything from my Wants List (PinPics ID: outgrabed)
Alice in Wonderland Characters
Lady & The Tramp
Thumper and Flower (from Bambi)
Cinderella's Mice (Gus and Jaq)
Chip & Dale (esp. with Clarice)
Scrooge McDuck
Gaston
Characters (esp. animals) from classic animated films (i.e. 1930s-1970s)
Waldorf & Statler (from Muppets)
Splash Mountain/Song of the South Characters
State Character Pins

Pins I don't care for as much:
I generally don't care for pins based on contemporary films, or other Disney-owned companies like Marvel, Lucasfilm and Pixar. However, I keep finding exceptions to that rule, and I did enjoy Beauty & The Beast, Up, Tangled, Monsters, Inc. and Brave, so I wouldn't necessarily rule out pins from those films.

i love Darkwing Duck , i've never seen this pin before . i'll bid this please pin 57409 DLRP Scrooge McDuck jumping for joy ,thanks from Sabrina .

Is like to add this pin to my offer:[h=3]Pin 75025 DLRP - 'Cats and Dogs' - Lady and the Tramp[/h]

I'm going to Disney today for a pin release. I hope I won't miss out on in any last minute bids, I might need to put in. :)

Eurovision is over and I'm gonna add a pin since I'm really not sure what the ranking is and I'm going to bed :)

I'll add this pin
[h=3]Pin 95668 HKDL - 2013 Hidden Mickey Series - Daily Calendar - Monday Donald[/h]
Hope that might put it over the edge, even if it's just a trader for you. :) oh just fyi cause I tell all US traders, I have them send it to my US address not here in France.

If i don't get it thanks for putting such a great pin on auction anyways!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back