• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Want This Pin Trading Bag Please

Want This Pin Trading Bag Please

xlbatmanlx

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I really want this pin trading bag.
Pin 72338: Disney Pin Trading 10th Anniversary Large Pin Bag
Screen shot 2011-07-22 at 8.22.36 PM.png

I really want to trade for this pin bag. I will trade multiple pins for it. So just look at my trades list. I do also have 3" Vinylmations to, for trade. Just ask me what I have to trade for Vinylmations. Please help me out.

Thank You
-Luke

I have a 10th Anniversary bag that I was using, but I would be willing to trade it. Does it have to be unused? It's perfect condition and I keep my bags stored and have no children living at home. Let me know.

Luke

If you still need one, I also have a 10th Anniversary one that I am not using anymore and since we are not doing the parks again for over a year, I would be more than willing to trade. If you still need one, drop me a PM

Luke, you don't really have anything on your trades list that I need right now. Why don't you see what broncobilly83 can do. If he can't make a trade, let me know and I'll figure something out to help you get the bag. If I could afford to, I'd give it to you:)

Back