• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Wanted LE 17" dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm not sure, at the minute their are none on eBay in the Uk, but on "completed listings" I can see two that sold in theUK this month and they both sold for just under £100 so somewhere around that. Do you own Ursula & Cinderella? If so could you say which looks the better doll?

Ariel,Sq Elsa, Blonde Rapunzel, hoping to get Snow Anna, Maleficent and Aurora in the future! Can't decide if I should get Ursula or Cinderella next though! Ursula is still easy to get but I think in future she might be harder than Cinderella because their is only 2000 made.

Hi everyone, I need LE the Snow Queen dress version of Elsa. Please contact me if anyone is looking to sell for a reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back