• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WANTED: Limited Edition Beauty & the Beast Candelabra, Mantle Clock & Mrs. Potts Set

Status
Not open for further replies.
WANTED: Limited Edition Beauty & the Beast Candelabra, Mantle Clock & Mrs. Potts Set

ILuvAriel922

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
WANTED: Disney Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Items
Lumiere Candelabra LE 2000
Cogsworth Mantle Clock LE 1500
Mrs. Potts Tea Set LE 1600

I am currently looking for some "Beauty and the Beast" limited edition memorabilia. Specifically 3 pieces that were released a few years ago. I have included edition size and pictures. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated; however, I really don't want to spend too crazy and amount for these pieces. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

WANTED:
-Disney "Lumiere" Candelabra Limited Edition of 2000
-Disney "Cogsworth" Mantle Clock Limited Edition of 1500
-Disney "Mrs. Potts Tea Set" Limited Edition of 1600
$%28KGrHqR,%21hoFBs0Pd1qoBQb8J%29Gub%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

$%28KGrHqNHJCMFBrb1MUwEBQb8J45JH%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

$%28KGrHqFHJDEFBEQ%29k%21I+BQb8J+rIIQ%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back