• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

wanted My Little Pony Kinder egg figures ,have various Kinder ones to trade !

Status
Not open for further replies.
wanted My Little Pony Kinder egg figures ,have various Kinder ones to trade !

teddy_ruxpin

DPF Nut
Rating - 99.6%
284   1   0
Hi ,
i have been collecting the new My Little Pony Kinder egg figures and i need to complete my set with the Equestria Girls people versions of Fluttershy ,Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie .i can't find them in any shops now so i'd appreciate any help trying to get the figures i need please .

listed below is what i have for trading , i'd be happy to trade several rings and bracelets for a figure . please let me know what you could trade .

My Little Pony
2 purple Bracelets with Pinkie Pie and friends
1 blue ring with color flower of Rainbow Dash ,Twilight Sparkle ,Fluttershy and Applejack

Disney Palace Pets
Ariel figure
Aurora's pink kitty figure
Rapunzel's Pony figure
1 pink ring with color flower of Ariel and her Kitty

thanks from Sabrina .

Last edited:
I wish I did. Those of us in the US are not able to buy Kinder eggs which are probably the best thing ever. Chocolate and toys what is not to love about that. An exchange student from Germany we had introduced us years ago to them. With all the issues we have here in the US it was far more important to ban these. Apparently our lawmakers feel the kids in the US are not as bright as the kids in the rest of the world and they might eat the plastic egg. One of the first things we buy when we cross the border into Canada or travel elsewhere. Sorry I can't help and good luck with your search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back