• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WANTED: Tarzan/Jane HAVE: Some Frozen non LE

WANTED: Tarzan/Jane HAVE: Some Frozen non LE

Frozen_Jane

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi all, am getting really discouraged I want to find some Tarzan pins esp of Jane but no one is selling or they only want to trade for really rare pins. As a new trader I just don't have anything like that. Someone is even selling the newly released designer doll pins for almost $900! What!!!

If anyone wants to trade I'm happy to top up with money or multiple trades, if anyone has any Jane/Tarzan pins they no longer want please let me know!

(Also have Frozen merch I'd be willing to trade like Elsa classic doll in box)

Pinpics ID: Frozen_Jane

Thanks for any leads!!! :)

ETA: I have the Frozen heart frame, the DLRP Olaf Dreams, the Alice Dreams, HKDL Angel with gong, OE Olaf pin, The Frozen lanyard set....

Back