• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WANTED: Unauthorized Belle and Beast Stained Glass Window pin

Status
Not open for further replies.
WANTED: Unauthorized Belle and Beast Stained Glass Window pin

offonpluto

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
WANT:
pin23173
OR 23154
pin23154

********EDIT! Snow White has been traded. Still looking for Belle. If you can help me out please let me know, sale or trade.

I have an extra Snow White pin to trade for it, or we can work something else out. I have other traders if you don't need Snow White.

FOR TRADE:

pin27573

********EDIT! Snow White has been traded. Still looking for Belle. If you can help me out please let me know, sale or trade.

Last edited:
since it's unauthorized i don't like trading for actual disney pins unless the person is 100% okay with it. if you are, i can take a look at your trades.

Oh darn, I had all 3 of these pins a little while back for the villains 13 shirt, no regrets because Hades but I wish I could help you out, good luck!

Oh darn, I had all 3 of these pins a little while back for the villains 13 shirt, no regrets because Hades but I wish I could help you out, good luck!

aww, at least you got something you liked for them! i've been trying to collect kingdom hearts pins for a while, but they're too expensive. lol these aren't even disney and i paid 20 each just because i really want them for my kingdom hearts page. :) the extra snow white is because i bought one, then i found someone that had aurora but they wouldn't separate her and snow white, so i had to get both. :)

since it's unauthorized i don't like trading for actual disney pins unless the person is 100% okay with it. if you are, i can take a look at your trades.

No worries, I know they're unauthorized! I have the other colouration of Snow White so I'd love to trade for this one to have both. :)

Might you consider trading it for Pin 17066: Disney Catalog - A Snowflake Fairy (Fairies Pin Set #2)? If that doesn't sound good I'm sure we could figure something else out!

No worries, I know they're unauthorized! I have the other colouration of Snow White so I'd love to trade for this one to have both. :)

Might you consider trading it for Pin 17066: Disney Catalog - A Snowflake Fairy (Fairies Pin Set #2)? If that doesn't sound good I'm sure we could figure something else out!

i am open to that. i have actually been adding a few fantasia pins to my collection recently. that would work nicely. :) pm me your info.
here is a pic of the actual pin, not a pinpics picture:

http://pinsfrontandback.blogspot.com/2014/02/stark-reactor.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back