• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: WDI: Cars Land Sorcerer Hat

Auction Ended: WDI: Cars Land Sorcerer Hat

H2454

Skeptic
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
--CLOSED--
Hello and welcome to my first auction for pin:

wdicars.jpg

The Details
What you're bidding on:
You are bidding on this one pin in original packaging.
This pin is an LE 200 for the opening day of Cars Land at the DLR.

The rules:
1. This auction lasts between now and Thursday June 21st, 2012 at 10pm. A winner will be announced in accordance to rules.
2. Follow additional rules of DPF please.

What am I looking for:
Take a look at my wants list, take a look at my collection, take a look at what you have you feel would be worth this to you. I will guide you towards Animation (Animation building, Artwork, etc), Ariel, Orange Bird, or Feature Film character related pins, but don't feel that's the limit as to what I want.

Happy bidding and please have fun. :)

WINNER!!!:
hearts48

Last edited:
Sorry, I didn't have anything from your wants list, but have this pin:
pin82513th72
Pin 82513: DEC - Jumbo Walt Disney Studios Gate Pin

Hello! :)

I will bid this:
images

Pin 22686: Ape Pen Publishing - Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Also... Could we get a leaderboard if you have one in mind? Please let me know THANKS :)

I'm sorry to not make it readily visible, but in my original posting, I've had a leaderboard listed at the bottom. :) I hope that helps

Back