• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDI Jumbo Frozen and Dopey PTD

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDI Jumbo Frozen and Dopey PTD

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hello all!!

I have the frozen jumbo pin AND Dopey PTD for trade and I'm hoping someone out there has the designer Snow White pin for trade that would like my jumbo and maybe something else I have (Pinpics is LMarieWatts)? I know the value of this jumbo is a little all over the place... so is dopey for that matter, but Snow seems to holding out around 200-225 so I'm thinking its a fair offer...

Fingers crossed!!! I go to WDW March 18th and would LOVE to be able to wear my holiest of all holy grails on my princess lanyard!

Thanks!!

Last edited:
Just today I saw someone post this pin in a FB group. The asking price was $350, which surprised me. Every so often you get someone who's asking too much but usually the FB groups seem pretty aligned with reality. I hope you are able to trade for this pin reasonably. I don't collect Snow but I've always thought this was the prettiest of the solo designer princesses!

As an addendum: Someone called out the high price on FB so it's definitely out of whack. Ha. I thought it seemed high but I don't really "watch" for these pins so I thought I'd missed something!

Just today I saw someone post this pin in a FB group. The asking price was $350, which surprised me. Every so often you get someone who's asking too much but usually the FB groups seem pretty aligned with reality. I hope you are able to trade for this pin reasonably. I don't collect Snow but I've always thought this was the prettiest of the solo designer princesses!

haha yeah I saw that and immediately was like, woahhh that's WAY over priced! And then got a good chuckle out of the guy that called them out on it haha. The last few I've seen sell were two on eBay for 250 each and then one through Instagram for 220, so it's definitely way high lol. But I suppose that they're allowed to ask whatever they want.

well, its been about 6 months... here's hoping that another has surfaced?? I do have other traders (obviously haha) so I'm willing to negotiate... within reason though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back