• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDI Olafs, Olafs, Olafs!

WDI Olafs, Olafs, Olafs!

PersinettePins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hello! So I've gotten a few messages about the WDI Olafs I got so I want to make a trade post. (Please note they are still in the mail and haven't arrived yet. I'll take pictures of them when they get here.) Fairly sure it's still not allowed to post the WDI Image since the pins haven't released yet besides the pre-order but the images are up from various sellers on eBay if you search WDI Olaf if you want to see the designs again.

The Olafs:

• Frontierland Cowboy Olaf
  • Tomorrowland Rocket Olaf
  • Main Street Olaf
  • Fantasyland Mad Hatter Olaf
  • Goofy Olaf
  • Butterfly Catching Olaf
  • Olaf with Parrots
  • Olaf Marti Gras

Feel free to make an offer on one or multiple Olafs (since this isn't an auction I think I can keep track ok). I would consider trading the whole set for the right offer but I'm most attached to Main Street Olaf since Main Street is my favorite part of the park (and I think/hope the balloon is a bubble which would be so cool!). If the whole set isn't picked up I will probably be keeping him. I'll also be kinda picky about Mad Hatter Olaf. I am teetering on starting an Alice collection (and Pocahontas, gah I want to collect everything! T.T As you'll see below I already have a billion collections haha )

My PinPics is Persinette. My collection is up to date. My wants is always growing so feel free to go outside of that.

Here is what I am looking for mostly:

My top 3 collections: Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood, Frozen

Next 3 favorites: Black Cauldron,TLM, Tangled

My other collections: 101 Dalmatians, Rescuers, Pooh & Friends Winter or Halloween Themed, Stitch (teetering on collecting Alice in Wonderland, Pocahontas, Snow, Hercules, and Aladdin)

Beloved Tales (esp. SitS, RH and others from ^ )
HTF pins from my collections (^)
PTDs (esp. SitS, RH, Pooh & Friends, and others from ^ )
Sorcerer Hats (esp. SitS, 101, TLM, and others from ^ )
Designer Couples
Designer Villains
Designer Princesses
Hidden Mickey Sets of Colorful Pascal and Black Cauldron (random haha, but I do want these! lol)
Mystery dwarf mine cart set

Please post trade offers here. PMs are ok too it's just easier to track here on the thread so that is preferred.

Things I Don’t Like

• I don’t like Jessica
  • Not a big fan of Fab 5
  • As a general rule, I do not like pins with dates or words (like Anniversary pins, attractions pins, etc.) However, pins that just have the date the film was released are fine :) And there are exceptions!
  • Goes without saying, no scrappers or fakes ;)

Last edited:
Working on replying to the PMs received! Just taking me some time to look through traders, everyone has such lovely pins and expansive collections :) Thanks everyone for your interest so far!

You collect most of my favorite movies, which makes it hard to make an offer since most of the pins I have on your wanted list are keepers for me, LOL.

hi there, we have a few matches , interested in any olafs available
my pin pics is orlandoismycat , please feel fee to have a look and let me know
thanks rose xxx

I would be interested in any of the ones you would be willing to trade, though my first choice is the Goofy hat.

My traders are linked into my signature if you would like to have a look. I have some PTDs for trade. :x:

I think I've replied to everyone so far! In the process of making a chart to keep track of offers :) I replied back to everyone with a list of what I liked from the individual offers and to get input on what people want to trade for what. Thanks everyone for your interest and your patience!

Back