• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Sold/Ended WDW Holiday Pin Trading Night Pickups At-Cost! - Holiday Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sold/Ended WDW Holiday Pin Trading Night Pickups At-Cost! - Holiday Collection

MerlinEmrys

Hicitus Pinicus!
Rating - 100%
603   0   0
Hey gang! Russ and I will be swinging by the PTN on November 8th on our way out of town, so we figured we might as well grab some pickups for you guys as well ;P

Cost will be: Retail + Total Tax on your order + $1 surcharge per pin + shipping** (+ paypal fees if sent as goods rather than gift).

**Shipping is $3.75 for US shipping for the first pin, then $0.50 per additional pin. (Orders including jumbos, box sets, or unopened mystery boxes may incur additions shipping charges). I’m happy to hold pins for the entire month to save on shipping if you are grabbing multiple pins.

**FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS: Please be sure to mention this in your comments so that you get the correct invoice the first time. Shipping just a few pins to Europe and overseas often is a whopping $15!! Canada is a more moderate $9. Be aware, this is not my price, but USPS. I’m happy to hold pins for several releases to maximize on shipping cost. OR if you trade with someone stateside, I’m happy to send your pins to them and only charge you for US shipping (if it’s okay with them, of course). Please let me know your preference when you request a spot.

These will ship out with November's pins. Invoices for these will go out late October once the RSP results are back. But we can safely assume to get up to 6 of each pin, plus 20 total mystery boxes from the RSP.

Muppets_Thanksgiving.png

Happy Thanksgiving 2018: The Muppets
Retail: $16.99
Edition Size: 4000

Pickups:
1) Dayna (paid)
2) ----------------
3) ----------------
4) ----------------
5) ----------------
6) ----------------

Chip_and_Dale.png

Season's Greetings 2018: Chip and Dale
Edition Size : 5000

Pickups:
1) Dayna (paid)
2) momin.ator (invoiced)
3) Snoffsan
4) ----------------
5) ----------------
6) ----------------

Stitch.png

Season's Greetings 2018: Stitch
Edition Size : 5000

Pickups:
1) Dayna (paid)
2) KJackson1195 (x3) (invoiced)
3) fuzzybunny (paid)
4) natelove (invoiced)
5) IronChef
6) Foreverkeller (x2)
7) ----------------

Mele_Kalikimaka.png

Mele Kalikimaka 2018: Mickey, Minnie, and Donald
Edition Size : 3250

Pickups:
1) Dayna (paid)
2) KJackson1195 (invoiced)
3) ----------------
4) ----------------
5) ----------------
6) ----------------

Ugly_Sweater_Mystery.png

Ugly Christmas Sweaters Mystery Collection
Retail: $19.99
Limited Release
*there are no chasers with the mystery set pins*

Pickups:
1) Dayna (x5) (paid)
2) Voko20 (x2) (paid)
3) Disneychildwithin (x4) (invoiced)
4) pkf (x4) (paid)
5) JEakins (x3) (paid)
6) ----------------

These will also eventually be available for the normal monthly pickups (probably end of November, early December). So if you miss it here, don't panic. :)

Also, I have it on good authority that there will be a DLR pick up for these soon. ;P so if you usually grab stuff from that coast, these guys will be available there as well. :)

Last edited:
Just in case!

I will keep this as up to date as possible. And please remember, my ability to pick up pins is always tentative and the quantity I can grab at a time is limited, so your patience is much appreciated! :)

Also, remember that I am human and make mistakes (despite my best efforts). I'm a college professor teaching several this semester, also writing my Ph.D. dissertation, and a devoted Pokemon Trainer, so I'm being pulled in a LOT of different directions. If there is an error on this page, I promise it's an honest mistake. Please send me a PM and I promise we will take care of it. Paypal cases are nerve wracking--so before you open one, please message me first to inquire. I've been doing this for over two years now and everyone has been taken care of. :)

~Merlin

You do a great job Merlin with ur busy schedule. Don't know how but much appreciated.

Can I have 3 stitch and 1 Mickey, Minnie and Donald?

I'm using the Stitch for a few Chistmas gifts.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hi could I get two mystery sweater boxes. I know I also have some oes with you if I could combine shipping that would be great I don't mind waiting. Thanks so much for all you do!!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Are there 1 or 2 pins in the ugly sweater boxes? I'm guessing 2.
Can you sign me up for 4 boxes pls.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey gang! We are updated to this point. I'll be putting in the RSP this afternoon (around 4pm) so please let me know if anything needs to change. :)

RSPs have been placed! We will be able to get more at the event, so late requests (and KJackson's third Stitch) will be picked up there. :)

Invoices for these will go out after the RSP results come back ("on or about October 25").

Thanks! :D

~Merlin

Thanks Merlin.
RSPs have been placed! We will be able to get more at the event, so late requests (and KJackson's third Stitch) will be picked up there. :)

Invoices for these will go out after the RSP results come back ("on or about October 25").

Thanks! :D

~Merlin

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hey gang! Just an update, we got everything from the RSP list! I will be charged for the pins on October 25, so I'll be sending out invoices for these within the next week.

There were two overflow requests: @KJackson1195 's third Stitch and @Snoffsan 's Chip and Dale. I'm very confident I can snag those at the event itself, but will need to invoice those in November for the sake of my bookkeeping. Thanks for your understanding!

And we are all updated to this point and invoices have been sent out for the pins secured in the RSP. Thanks so much guys! :D

~Merlin

We are updated to this point. Those of you who were snagged via RSP have been sent invoices and I have been charged for those pins, so please get those payments in when you can. :)

For those who put in requests after the RSP cut off, I'll be getting the pins at the event itself. I have quite confident that we can make the pickups, but just to be sure I'll hold off on invoicing until the pins are in hand.

Please be sure to let me know if you get the pins from somewhere else and need to cancel with me. :)

This thread will be closing in a few days and will get folded into the regular November pickup thread once it gets posted, so just keep an eye on that. :) Thanks as always!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back