• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! WDW May Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! WDW May Pickups: At Cost! (All? Pins Announced!)
Oh! Didn't realize you needed Samson. I'll swap for your black Peg.

And then David did you need Black Peg? I'll swap for a Buttercup. I'm not terribly concerned whom I end up with. :)

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Merlin, That would be great!

(David, I'm not collecting the film series, but seems like Merlin got us covered)

Just posted. :)

Been saving this for a while :)
giphy.gif

We are approaching the end of my run for today. Still need to hear from Mickeyplutofan, Poohlady5, and nemo558.

We are approaching the end of my run for today. Still need to hear from Mickeyplutofan, Poohlady5, and nemo558.

Thank you Merlin. Replied with MP, Peg, and RU. Also could you open my boxes and will trade any dups..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lynn and David, I just finished that swap. So now David has BPeg, Lynn has Samson, and I have (build me up) Buttercup.

Merlin ~ thanks again for the awesome pickup. I just realized that I need one more box -- Phillipe!! Would you be able to pick one up before the month ends? Thanks!

Merlin ~ thanks again for the awesome pickup. I just realized that I need one more box -- Phillipe!! Would you be able to pick one up before the month ends? Thanks!

CONVENIENTLY ENOUGH! I happen to grab an extra Philippe because he was so hard to find. I've already opened it and he has a Buttercup with him. Will that work for you?

Okay guys! I've got invoices sent out and the thread updated. I'll make more updates for payments received tomorrow afternoon. For now, it is time to sleep. XD

Thanks for a fun day as always! You guys are excellent. ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back