• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW November Pick-ups: At Cost! (BatB Pins + EPCOT Holiday Added!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW November Pick-ups: At Cost! (BatB Pins + EPCOT Holiday Added!)
OMG that Stitch Wreath!! If it's possible, I would love to be down for one of those too!!!

Okay gang! I'll be taking individual requests for Wreaths. I'm going to do my best to separate and name each one, so bare with me. That should be updated tonight. :)

~Merlin

Here's a cheatsheet based on some photos I saw on FB earlier today:

All Stars -
Animal Kingdom Lodge - Pumbaa
Art of Animation - Dory
Beach Club - Mine, Mine, Mine Seagulls
Boardwalk - Dapper Mickey
Caribbean Beach - Sebastian
Contemporary - Daisy
Coronado Springs - Burrito
Ft. Wilderness - Chip & Dale
Grand Floridian - Alice
Hilton Head - Pluto
Old Key West - Santa Hat Mickey
Polynesian - Stitch
Pop Century - Minnie
Port Orleans - Louis the Alligator
Saratoga Springs - Maximus
Vero Beach - Squirt
Wilderness Lodge - Donald
Yacht Club -

There is also a Goofy, but I can't tell which resort it is, and WL seemed to be shown twice and so that's why we might not have a picture yet for all WDW resorts.

Disneyland will have three Disneyland Hotel - Dumbo, Paradise Pier - Stitch, Grand Californian - ???

And I think Aulani will be the 23rd resort, based on the last few years.

Last edited:
Just went through several preview videos with a fine tooth comb. All Star is Goofy, Grand California is Flower (from Bambi), and Aulani is Shellie May.

I've gathered some pictures (not awesome ones, but whatever), and will have them posted soon. :)

~Merlin

Okay! The Wreath set is (finally) up. Please let me know if you need one of those. And, if you've requested a wreath, please double check your request to make sure I have it right. Thanks as always!

~Merlin

May I be on the list for Timon and Pumbaa? I'll have to make a LK Christmas lanyard! ^_^ Thanks Merlin! :D
fcae9a37b5b1e2fbcf127db28c38863f.gif

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Hi,

Please put me down for

Timeless Tales: Lion King
Star Wars PotM: Bespin
Love Letter: Wall-E and Eve
Art of Animation - Dory Wreath
Paradise Pier - Stitch Surfing Wreath

Thank you!

Hi!
I'd like to request Lion King, Jingle Cruise and Thanksgiving. Also Kronk & Yzma from Food and Wine is back on the Shop Disney app. If you see one, would you please get it for me? Thank you!!

May I be on the list for Timon and Pumbaa? I'll have to make a LK Christmas lanyard! ^_^ Thanks Merlin! :D
fcae9a37b5b1e2fbcf127db28c38863f.gif

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

On the list! :3

Please put me down for the GF Alice wreath but only if it is not too much trouble!

On the list! :D Shouldn't be any trouble at all :D

Hi,

Please put me down for

Timeless Tales: Lion King
Star Wars PotM: Bespin
Love Letter: Wall-E and Eve
Art of Animation - Dory Wreath
Paradise Pier - Stitch Surfing Wreath

Thank you!

On the list! :D

Could I get on the list for the PODH pin for this month?

On the list! :)

Hi Merlin, could you put me down for a Stitch Hula Wreath (Polynesian) pin, please! Thanks!

Hello!
Could you put me down for the Nov 10th Wreath, Saratoga Springs- Maximus pin?
TIA!

Wall-E love letter please!

Hi, I'm interested in the Love Letter: Wall-E and Eve and Disneyland Hotel - Dumbo pins. Thank you!

Hi!
I'd like to request Lion King, Jingle Cruise and Thanksgiving. Also Kronk & Yzma from Food and Wine is back on the Shop Disney app. If you see one, would you please get it for me? Thank you!!

On the list! :3 I might not hit EPCOT again until next week, but I'll keep an eye out. :)

Phew! That was a lot! Please go back and double check that I have your order correct! :D Thanks so much!

~Merlin

Hi,
If it's not too late could you please put me down for the 'Love Letter: Wall-E and Eve' and also the 'Disney Duets: Tangled'
Thank you very much
Lucy

Hey guys! Just an update, the Dumbo, Surfing Stitch, and any other Disneyland specific resort Wreaths are only available at DLR, so I am unable to get those. I've gotten two of all the other requests so far, though. Including Grand Floridian. :3

More updates when I stop for a spell. Pinning on the run! XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Hey guys! Just an update, the Dumbo, Surfing Stitch, and any other Disneyland specific resort Wreaths are only available at DLR, so I am unable to get those. I've gotten two of all the other requests so far, though. Including Grand Floridian. :3

More updates when I stop for a spell. Pinning on the run! XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Have a nice time storming the castle (during the party)! Don't wear yourself out before then! :hsugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back