• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW Pin Trading Night!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW Pin Trading Night!!

conniespins

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hello everyone. I see that the next WDW pin trading night is scheduled for Friday, May 20, 2011. Does anyone have any idea as to when the next one after the May 20th PTN might be? I would like to plan a trip to WDW in July and hitting a PTN would be a bonus!! Any info would be most helpful.

Thanks.
Connie

As a general rule, they don't plan PTNs that far ahead...I can maybe remember one instance where we had 3 months notice, and that's it- usually, we find out after the upcoming one has passed.

Also, things have been more erratic than previously. Before, it was a 90% chance that we would have one every month. Now, we just don't know...

Hello,
I'm like you, i want to plan also a trip in june to WDW...!
If someone have any news about Pin Trading Night in June, please...!!
Thanks
Pascal

Hello everyone. I see that the next WDW pin trading night is scheduled for Friday, May 20, 2011. Does anyone have any idea as to when the next one after the May 20th PTN might be? I would like to plan a trip to WDW in July and hitting a PTN would be a bonus!! Any info would be most helpful.

Thanks.
Connie

I was told at the last PTN that they are now going to be each quarter.....so if the last one was in March that would take care of the first quarter and now the next one is scheduled for May so that will take care of the second quarter.......???? So I am assuming that the September event ("IF" they add a public day on to one of the days - maybe Thursday day/night) might be the 3rd quarter???? OR they might surprise everyone and have one in summer maybe July or August (due to I feel the added public day with the event should just be a bonus trading :) ok a girl can wish)............

Why they do not plan the meets ahead of time for the people and families (work, families, reservations etc etc etc) we are at the mercy of the mouse :) we can only hope that they put that into consideration somewhere???.....we will just have to see and hope for the best :)

Dana :)

Dana,

Yeah, they said that, but then they planned May right behind March- that only skipped one month. Maybe they've decided on every other month instead of quarterly, which would be every 3 months. ::shrug::

At this point, I don't know if I believe anything I hear- I'm just going to watch what they do for the next year. Heck, THEY probably don't even have a plan...maybe they're just doing it when they can afford the time, energy, and people to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back