• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

WDW - PTN - This Friday 3/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
WDW - PTN - This Friday 3/18

Dizneyusa

DPF Charter Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just making sure to send out a little reminder for this Friday night :)

WDW - Pin Trading Night - Contemporary!!!!!

It's been WAY TO LONG ....... Looking forward to seeing everyone there :wavey:

Dana
cruisepl@att.net

I'm at WDW. Came up for the day and am staying for four days. Good thing they sell clothes. But no pin bags. But I'll come anyway.
Margaret

Have fun there guys. Me and thejessta always joke about how we cannot find our wants anymore at our local DLR PTNs, so we assume all of our grails are actually in every pin bag of WDW PTN attendees, in bulk, and casually trading them away as if they are HMs :lol:

"bricklayer actually WANTS this le 100 scrooge? man, it's been in my bag forever! anyways, gimme that daisy rack pin for it"

"nurse minnie!? that?? got any of the new hidden mickeys?"

OK sorry to hijack this. You may now return to your regularly scheduled thread.

Last edited:
I can give a brief one:

It was a beyond full house- some people were setting up on the stage and on the floor.

Keep on Tradin' was the release. They also had sneak peeks and Vinyl trading tables up.

I had a great time- I traded a bunch of Paris pins, talked with Monty about Duffy, and, for once, traded for a bunch of Vinylmations (I actually got almost all the ones I wanted, since I'm not really big in it anyway).

Not sure what else to report...it was a pretty typical PTN! :)

Wow it sure was the bestest crowd I've seen yet. Had a blast as always. I lady told me she heard they were going to have PTN every 3 months from now on and was wondering if anyone else heard such a thing? Hope it is just a rumor!!!

I heard about the quarterly PTN while at the parks. I decided to go the English Tea Tour instead of PTN and had lovely time. I love tea and it was something I'd never had an opportunity to do. Even got to have tea with Alice (my favorite!!!) Hope to be at the next PTN. Now that I've actually learn how to trade, maybe I won't be a potential victim anymore. Many of you are so wonderful and you make up for the few sharks that I've met. But the tea tour was fantastic and I'm not sorry at all:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back