• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! We have been RAKed!!!

ZAPPED! We have been RAKed!!!

Paul1823

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
OMG! Paul and I have been RAK'ed!

This really couldn't have come at a better time.

My sweet kitty Aladdin crossed the Rainbow Bridge Monday night and I am completely heartbroken.

Yesterday and today have been so hard to get through. But then I went to get the mail expecting bills and maybe a few circulars and instead found a bubble mailer with our names on it!

It really is an honor to be selected as a RAK victim.

Thank you Katrina (sockgnome) for the great gift!

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty. It's never easy to go through. But I'm glad you got a bubble mailer when you did.

I'm so sorry about Aladdin. Losing a pet is the worst thing. I lost my horse on 3/26 and now my cat has cancer. It's devastating. Congrats on the RAK..mine to you is on the way!

So sorry to hear about your kitty. So hard to lose a sweet pet. Take comfort in the fact they they knew what home, family and love felt like. ((HUGS))

I know for a fact, more packages are on their way

My condolences on the passing of your kitty. It's always tough to lose a cherished pet :(

It always seems like zaps and RAKs come at just the right time though, to bring some much needed cheer!

These things always seem to come around just when they need to. Congrats sir, and hugs and pixie dust for you as well!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thank you all for your condolences. I take comfort knowing Aladdin wasn't alone when he left me.

Today Paul and I received another bubble mailer. This one from Canada!

Thank you Brian (GreyWyvern) for the pins! I truly love the figment theme! :)

Last edited:
I am so sorry to hear about your kitty. :Hugs:

Further proof that pin karma is real... My RAK came at a time I needed it most, as well.

On a happier note - More packages (well, at least one) coming soon! :hsd:

Received three more packages on Thursday.

Thank you Sara (SoraPandora) for the awesome buttons and other goodies!

Thank you Dawn (ShelterKat) for the pin we have been looking for!

And Thank you oh so much Ashley (AshleyV) for your generosity. The magnets for our fridge, the ICE cubes and Mickey measuring spoons are a great addition to the Disney kitchen!

Last edited:
Relieved three more packages on Thursday.

And Thank you oh so much Ashley (AshleyV) for your generosity. The magnets for our fridge, the ICE cubes and Mickey measuring spoons are a great addition to the Disney kitchen!

I'm so glad you liked them! :) It was my pleasure.

Relieved three more packages on Thursday.

You're welcome! ❤️

Another bubble mailer.... OH MY!

This one is from Christine (CCofRR13)

Thank you so much for the awesome gift card, I think we will use it to have dinner at one of the resorts!

Back