• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! WE WERE RAK'd !!!

ZAPPED! WE WERE RAK'd !!!

fireheadfred

RedBaron &Girl with magic hair
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
OHMYGOODNESSS!!!!!

we went to a preveiw screening of frozen with Charlie and her friend and Charlie was carrying a huge bag

she told us we were RAK'd and shes been waiting to give this to us for a while

well i have to say i had too much stimulation to really take it in until late last night when i completely freaked out about everything
we got in when we got to read every note and look at every wonderful kind present

thank you all so much, still i cant really believe this is real...

i hope we have got everyones presents together.... we opened them in the cinema waiting for frozen to start

tumblr_mxbx5fydwO1qh60jvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxc47mr4bo1qh60jvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxbx5fydwO1qh60jvo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxbx5fydwO1qh60jvo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxbx5fydwO1qh60jvo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxbyg4VwUn1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mxbx5fydwO1qh60jvo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxbx5fydwO1qh60jvo7_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxbx5fydwO1qh60jvo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxbx85oZ9T1qh60jvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxbx5fydwO1qh60jvo9_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxbx5fydwO1qh60jvo10_1280.jpg

tumblr_mxbx85oZ9T1qh60jvo2_500.jpg
tumblr_mxbx85oZ9T1qh60jvo4_500.jpg

thank you all SO SO SO MUCH, we are speechless, the food we got was munched at the cinema so i couldnt take photos of that

thank you all, there are so many wonderful presents i have been wanted for such a long time!
and Karl cannot beleve his luck! he loves his mug and the PODM and his wart pin and lots of lovely auroras

and such thoughtful cards that i will put on my door and tresure forever.

thank you, i honestly cannot thank you enough. to nominate us, i just, im speechless

here are some pictures of our fun time at frozen:

we got to see a Q&A with the directors and the producer!

tumblr_mxbq5oI9IX1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

and we got to meet them!
tumblr_mxbpzmIwf71qh60jvo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mxbq4789NB1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

and they signed my drawing!

tumblr_mxbq7dUnLn1qh60jvo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Woop! I can't think of any two people any more deserving. You are both wonderful and Deserving. Congratulations !

I am so incredibly happy for you two! You are the best Brits ever, and you are some of the most deserving people anywhere! We love you! :D

Omgoodness! Love your new shirt. An so many cool things! Enjoy them. You guys are awesome!

I gotta say..that Anna and Elsa drawing of yours... BEAUTIFUL!

Aw I am so happy for you guys!!!! Congrats and super awesome of the RAK team!! Congratulations and thanks for sharing with all of us! :hug: Also what an amazing frozen movie experience!! :)

Holliieeeee <3 <3 I'm so glad I could take it for you guys - sorry it was so late!!! :(

We had such a fantastic time (Alice and I) and it was just wonderful meeting you and Karl! :)

Love you guys

-Charlie

Congrats you two!!!! You guys definitely deserve this!!! You are two of the sweetest people on this forum and I'm glad you got showered with so many amazing gifts!!!

HOORAY! Glad you guys finally got it! So glad it went to folks as deserving as you guys- you really brighten up the forums!!!

I love your drawing of Anna and Elsa. It's so cool that you got to meet the director and producers. Congrats on all the great stuff!

Ooh, you guys got so many gorgeous goodies!! Excellent. You totally deserve every last one. <3

I didn't participate in this particular RAK Attack, since I opted to send you a separate Christmas package, but I'm so glad to see that so many other people did. And Charlie was so sweet to volunteer to hand-deliver your package! Way to go, everybody!

Happy holidays, Hollie and Karl!

P.S. I love all the pictures - especially the ones with you and Charlie together, and your gorgeous drawing.

well your christmas gift was more then amazing! its in my trinket cupboard ( next to my peter rabbit i made on holiday when i was 5) and Karl is reading his Black cauldron book when he has time on the weekend. not to mention he loves the Sleping beauty Card!!!! <3 <3

thank you everyone for your kind words and all your love <3

Hollie, I am so sorry I had to tell you that Wally was that months victim, but I am so happy you didn't have the time to send something. I would have hated having to send your package back. You do have one more package that will be coming from Janice (Jrdnsmom) that I got this last weekend. Congratulations, I can't think of anybody who deserved it more then you two!!!

Back