• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What are your pin goals for 2015??

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your pin goals for 2015??

linz_pinz

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Hey guys!!

On PINstagram theres a fun thing going around where you post what your pin goals are for this year, and I thought it might be fun to see what people's goals are for this year! Here are mine:

I'm hoping I can acquire a few of these anyway, because that would be great-- feel free to let me know if you have them hehe :x:

So... that being said, what are your goals for the year??

My goal is to thin the herd and make my collection(s) more manageable. Not much trading going on, so I'm selling off a ton of my pins. Plus, I need to get vacation money for our upcoming trip to Florida!

Mine are:

Any future BH6 pins (I'm looking at you, BT & PTDs!)
thumb130_201410275396.jpg
thumb130_201411188675.jpg
pin101099th200

Aladdin:
10iau07.jpg

10xhwtu.jpg

Hoping to trade for these later on in the year - specifically once I'm done with school. :) Only ones I'm looking to get right away are any Big Hero 6 pins. :)

Last edited:
My realistic goal for this year is this pin set: (when it's released)
thumb130_201501161867.jpg

Less realistic, I'm hoping to get a hold of this pin: (to be a Kronk completist)
pin39487th200

Anything else is gravy. (Like new pins of Little Carl, or Russell or any of my harder to find Up wants. :))

I'd like to get some pins off my signature and I would love to find these three podm scenes so my boyfriend can make me a light box frame to display what I have and what I want together
(I hate not getting to enjoy my Beauty and the Beast one to the fullest)
8802_5.jpg

(Sorry I could't find a smaller photo)
dennimgs-0429-00921.gif

Anything from this sequence really
$_35.JPG

My family used to raise ostriches and I would really like to build up that collection better

My goal is to stop spending so much money. I have to settle down, LOL. I just want to really define my collection. Collect more Eeyore for sure!

My goal is to stop spending so much money. I have to settle down, LOL. I just want to really define my collection. Collect more Eeyore for sure!

Amen! I have to do the same thing. I'm thinking of making some changes in my collection as well.

Merryweather is already helping me get my most wanted Maid Marian pin for the year (thank you, Selen!!), so my only other goal is to get my hands on any Mulan pins released this year. I haven't seen any in any of the previews (except for the DSF princess marquee puzzle), but there's got to be some coming, right?

My plan was to stop buying pins this year and trade more, but that hasn't happened, I've already bought more pins, LOL.

Mine are:

Any future BH6 pins (I'm looking at you, BT & PTDs!)
thumb130_201410275396.jpg
thumb130_201411188675.jpg
pin101099th200

Aladdin:
10iau07.jpg

10xhwtu.jpg

Hoping to trade for these later on in the year - specifically once I'm done with school. :) Only ones I'm looking to get right away are any Big Hero 6 pins. :)

I have two of the pins you want. Eric & Ariel and Ariel in the circle. MrsTheKing on pinpics.

I would like to get some of my grails and pins I need to complete some frames! :) I just recently started two new side collections, so I would love to see them grow some! :x: I am also hoping to finally be able to start growing my trader collection! :) I need to narrow down what pins are my most wanted right now and I will post pictures! :bigthumb:

I have two of the pins you want. Eric & Ariel and Ariel in the circle. MrsTheKing on pinpics.

Thanks! Sadly, I don't have anything from your wants (and very few traders anyway), and at the moment, I'm holding off on trading until summer time. Currently focusing on buying new BH6 pins. :)

My plan was to stop buying pins this year and trade more, but that hasn't happened, I've already bought more pins, LOL.

Ditto! :lol:

I'm always on the look out for pins to add to my main collection of Valentine's Day Mickey and Minnie, but I've also been trying to collect Japanese fan pins so my focus is on getting more of those in 2015.
pins2015.jpg

I'm trying to get some of the Minnie Flowers set as well, but I think that may have to wait until I've made some progress with the fans. :)

Merryweather is already helping me get my most wanted Maid Marian pin for the year (thank you, Selen!!), so my only other goal is to get my hands on any Mulan pins released this year. I haven't seen any in any of the previews (except for the DSF princess marquee puzzle), but there's got to be some coming, right?

Ahhh, yes!! The princess marquee puzzle!! I'm torn between wanting the whole thing and just hoping for the Snow White piece hahah

Maybe get the rest of the alice characters in sorcerer hats that i need, but I think that might be what you call a "stretch" goal.

Being new to the hobby, my main goal is to get to better know the community, pins, and what the hobby has to offer. In the meantime, I've been building up my collection, made my first trade, and determining which pins I want to trade. Still trying to figure out how to get the chasers though. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back