• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?

ZAPPED! What did you get in the "Pin it Forward"Swap?
Once again I am extremly grateful to the super duper, uber fantastic, overly wonderful, extremly amazing Judy (tiggermickey)

I received my pin it forward parcel today and there were not one but two beautiful pins!!

The first pin was a rubber jack skellington pin which is really cool!
pin58039th200
Not only did I get this cool Jack Skellington pin but I also got this toddler genie pin! :)
pin64390
Thanks again to Judy for such wonderful pins, this lady never fails to amaze me with her genorosity and kindness. One of the best pin traders around. Happy Pin It Forward!! :)

Haha! Those cards came in really handy, bought them as a job lot and they are great pin trading memo cards! :)

I'm glad you liked it! It is a nice pin! :)

Thanks for playing.

I will leave feedback for you now.

Martin :)

I got this great pin from lotsoSTITCHpins this morning!!!

Pin 75887: Oh Mickey! Mystery Pouch - Light Blue Only

Thanks Sean its great:)

I got this pin on my wants list from AverysFairyTale, complete with the cutest Valentine's Day card! :)

Thank you! Rescue Ranger pins are my absolute favorite!

pinitforward.jpg

When I opened the mail I thought Christmas came early!!!!

Thanks so much to Tabbikat for my pin it forward!!!

Pins 008.jpg
Pins 007.jpg

It is a WDI pin!! Limited Edition 300!!!

Thankyou so much Tabbi, you rock!!!!

Hi Everyone
I recieved 3 awesomne pins from,CaligirlUCR(Crystal)

Pin 61944: Cell Phone - Stitch (Slider)
Pin 80528: DLR - 2010 Hidden Mickey Series - Christmas Ornament Collection Completer Pin - Goofy (PWP)
Pin 77202: WDW/DLR - 2010 Hidden Mickey Completer Pin - Princess Hearts - Ariel (PWP)

Thanks I needed all 3

Judy

After suffering through no mail yesterday, I was so surprised and pleased to rip open a package and find this in my hot little hands:
pin81328

I absolutely LOVE it! It's one of those that is so much nicer in person--the Pinpics image doesn't do it justice. Thanks a bunch, Martin!

Laura "taking an inordinate amount of pleasure in seeing the price in euros and pounds" Hartog

Haha!

Glad you like it!

I have to say that I detested the look of this pin when it was released in a sneak peek on the coming soon page of the UK online store.

When I saw the pin for real I was so pleased with it!

Have a good day!

I just received 2 pin it forward pins and all I can say IS AMAZING Laramie went ABOVE and BEYOND with all the goodies and the Sheriff BADGE that si1238 sent is FABULOUS it really made me laugh I think Im going to but it right next to my real badge :)
View attachment 3469View attachment 3470

Sorry about the photo qualitiy

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU BOTH MADE MY WEEK

I just received 2 pin it forward pins and all I can say IS AMAZING Laramie went ABOVE and BEYOND with all the goodies and the Sheriff BADGE that si1238 sent is FABULOUS it really made me laugh I think Im going to but it right next to my real badge :)
View attachment 3469View attachment 3470

Sorry about the photo qualitiy

THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU BOTH MADE MY WEEK

Your welcome! I am so glad you enjoyed the pin and goodies! Oh and I did not send you the sheriff badge? I dont kow who did but it is an awesome pin!

Last edited:
:) I got this pin off my Wants list from Donna! This was my very first Pin it Forward and I'm just so shocked and amazed that someone would be kind enough to send me something that's on my Wants. It's such an awesome pin too! Thank you Donna!

pin34492

I was very touched when I opened my pin it forward from MartinB! OMG he went above and beyond with this one! Here is what I got:
180898_1903210298923_1201683418_2383116_6515135_n.jpg
Horrible picture I know but hubby took my camera to the B-Ball game! lol
Martin, Thank you so very much! and your card is on my fireplace! thanks again!

Back