• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What do you do with your scrappers/counterfeits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you do with your scrappers/counterfeits?

wmcdow

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Hey all, since I joined this site, I've learned a lot about scrappers/counterfeits and have found over a dozen in my collection. I want to keep them out of circulation...but I don't want to throw them away lol. They're just sitting in my scrapper pile. What do you do with them?

make refrigerator magnets out of them. There was a lady on here that was making bows out of them as well.

I use them as push pins on the bulletin board and some of them stay in my collection because I keep the not authentic and then get the authentic and put them next to each other to show the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back