• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

what is a Holy Grail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is a Holy Grail?

weebo

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Hey what is this pin or set of pins? i hear this name a lot in here and also many other types of pins and LEs can some one pleaase degisn a list of names with these shourt hand codes and what the sets are all about? i think one i heard was AP i no LE HM but please can there be a nice list for beginers to undertand what is being talked about in the fourm and chat thank you
Weebo.:wavey:

At the top of the page on this website, you will see a selection option "Useful Links", if you click on that you can select "Abbreviation Glossary". In there you will find a lot of acronyms and terms used on this forum and related to pin trading in general. I got the following definition from there.

Holy Grail Pin = Every pin trader has at least one! This is "the" pin that you "must have" to complete a collection or ultimate trade. These pins are usually wanted by many people and are usually very limited editions or hard to find characters. These can also be as simple as a rack pin that is almost impossible to find. Each trader's Holy Grail is as individual as the trader is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back