• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! What planet am i living on!!!!??????

ZAPPED! What planet am i living on!!!!??????

crushedbubbles

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
So, I was expecting a pin in the mail from dearest Hollie and Karl from a trade :)
They were so kind as to want to trade with me and I received the pin today!
Pin 88583: Disney Store Europe - Tangled Gondola Pin
Yay! It is so pretty in person! Thank you Hollie and Karl! :)

And then.....
Well, I saw a package from an address I didn't recognize...
I was really confused and opened it up and found the most wonderful pin.
I think I was almost going to hyperventilate! And I found this pin:
Pin 91463: Tangled Opening Day 2010 Cast Member - Artist Proof
:shock::shock::shock::shock:

It was from none other than kikikiwi (Keely)! She left the sweetest note ever! I am astonished at the generosity of members here and can't thank everyone enough for all they do! You all are a truly wonderful community! And Keely, this is one of the sweetest and most thoughtful things anyone has ever done for me!
Thank you a million times plus an extra thousand!
So, here are the pins from my mail day:
IMG_0032_zps77d8177e.jpg

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!
:hug: Thank you so much Keely! :hug:
You are the sweetest!

Love,
Erika <3

Wow, wow, wow!! So happy for you! What an amazing mail day and beautiful zap!! Congratulations and so awesome of Keely!!! :bigthumb: :hsd: :D

Back