• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's HapPINing? blog update [3/16]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's HapPINing? blog update [3/16]

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Say cheese!

From the What's HapPINing? blog:

March 16, 2011

May will bring a great collection for everyone to remember their favorite memories of Walt Disney World® and Disneyland Resorts. And just as the great Sherman Brothers song proclaims (and we just had gotten "it's a small world" out of our head), "taking pictures is makin' memories," so what better way to capture memories than with this collection of limited edition pins in the shape of cameras.
400003167500.jpg

400003167524.jpg

As you can see from the pictures above, the cameras feature a sliding element of a "photo" which shows a famous Disney characters enjoying each respective resort. Every resort will be included in this collection giving everyone a chance to pick up their own personal favorite.
400003167678.jpg

Oh cute! I am staying at the Port Orleans Riverside in May ... I hope I can get one from there. I wonder if each pin type will only be available at its specific hotel?

Usually, you can find the individual pins at each of the hotels. And all of them at Pin Traders at the Downtown Disney Marketplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back