• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

What's HapPINing? blog update [3/2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's HapPINing? blog update [3/2]

thejessta

You guys are the best!
Staff member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Stop and smell the roses!

From the What's HapPINing? blog:
March 2, 2011

Happy Flower and Garden Festival Day! Today officially starts the annual Epcot® International Flower and Garden Festival. It runs through May 15 and will feature millions of blooms, great music and, of course, some specially designed pins. We LOVE the pin at the top of this entry. Here is a look at a few more being released today at Epcot®

Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse in the garden.

Chip and Dale planting some seeds.

A jumbo sized pin for the festival. We love the hose attachment on this pin - look so real!

For Passholders only. Visit Pin Central to purchase this pin with a valid annual pass.

A Disney Vacation Club Member exclusive pin. Visit Pin Central to purchase this pin with a valid DVC Member identification card.

OK, several of those are MUST HAVE for me! I'm signed up for SF academy, perhaps some WDW trader would like to set up a swap.

Laura (aka silvercreek)
Nursery manager, UCI Arboretum.....

Laura, I'm going to be at WDW this weekend, can you PM me for the ones you potentially want?

Thanks,
Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back