• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Whena pin trade goes wrong on DPF you should...?

Whena pin trade goes wrong on DPF you should...?

Grumpy74

Grumpy Rule's Chernabog!
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I never had this but just in case, as the title says "When a pin trade goes wrong on DPF you should...?"

Try to work with the person and see if you can come to a mutual agreement to resolve the dispute. If the pin trade has gone wrong after that and you find no resolution, you should leave negative feedback to alert others. Now depending on your definition of "WRONG" do you mean a scratched pin, did not receive, etc... All should be given a chance to make good. If there is zero communication after the bad interaction, that is also bad and again, negative feedback is deserved.

Well yes say I send my pin with DC & the other party sends theres w/o DC, On pinpics we can report it & they assist on fixing it or trying to make it right. Here what do we do?

I have always wanted to be a mediater(sp?)for just that..as I have over 400 refs and I know others do to,but I have been here from the start and know about ever trader on here
I would be willing to help if needed....as I have tried PP..and a couple trades were NEVER resolved..

judy

I'd support ya Judy!

But I feel this should be a post that any new trader should know, DPF trade cant be reported to pin pics right? Or am I wrong?

It might be good to ask the Mods as well, as they are familiar with this and this is their site. They may feel it appropriate to ask their opinion on the issue as well.

I have never had anything go wrong on here, and I doubt it will, but in since no one can tell what may happen in the future, than it might be best to keep the mods in mind. :)

Hoping only the best trades to you and every DPF'r! :)

Vicki

YES it would just be a DPF trade..but I think if the trader is on PP and they are member here
something could be done to resolve the PP trade as they might trade here and it goes bad

YES the MODS would be best as well to contact too

sent the site admin a msg. lets what the response is to my problem, guess pinpics isnt the only place you can get screwed...

(FYI)
My ref. is towards certain members of pinpics not the site or admins.

Last edited:
It has happened finally to me & no answer... Are we getting as bad as pinpics?

If your original post had stated for a Mod to properly answer your question, I would have gladly done so. Otherwise, you can simply PM us the question and we would be more than happy to answer it. You cannot expect us to read every thread regarding a concern, and assume we will PM the thread starter and ask about your worries and if everything is OK. If you have a problem and/or concern, PM us directly.

Well mods? Whats is it? This is a good question for this forum so newbie traders know what to do.
We do try to read every post posted, but as the community gets larger and larger, we may miss some, and this particular post may been missed, so I do apologize. Again, instead of waiting to hear for an answer to your public thread, you always could have PM'ed us directly instead, as we Mods check our inboxes every single day. A response is always much quicker through PM rather than waiting for the answer to be publicly posted.

I never had this but just in case, as the title says "When a pin trade goes wrong on DPF you should...?"
And to truly answer your question: PM us directly, and we will go on from there. Steps towards a resolution will vary wildly between cases, so we need to know the details first. Again though, the first and most basic step: PM us directly.

sent the site admin a msg. lets what the response is to my problem, guess pinpics isnt the only place you can get screwed...
Personally, I think this is a bit of an unfair statement and a slam towards us. You only sent us your problematic PM to us just this morning, had not given us the chance to respond, and then post something like this exactly 1 minute later? Oh boy.

Last edited:
I agree with you Bricklayer, after talking with a fellow trader I feel I will be taking a much needed break, maybe a week or two & come back fresh. I am sorry...

Back