• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

white rose centre disney store, any good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
white rose centre disney store, any good?

moo_moo_uk

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Hello peeps from the UK,
does any one know what the store is like in the white rose center? any good for pins? or lanyard?

Kind Regards
natalie

Yes I go in quite a lot,they have just started to wear the lanyards again too, so no need to ask for them at the tills, My best UKDS lanyard trade was made at the White rose center an LE500 AP.!
Pin 66891: WDW - Pin Trading University - Disney's Pin Celebration 2008 - Most Likely to Live By the Code – Captain Jack Sparrow (ARTIST PROOF)

Hum might tept Lee to go there tomorrow :) bit board going to one store all the time and the York one has nothing in at the mo :(

I went to it the other month, I'm not a massive fan of the actual store, but I may be a biased rivalry and all ;) I don't like those stores the 'fairy dust' ones. when I went the lanyard was a bit boring buttt it's just luck I think. I've had an amazing trade at our store but other times there is nothing :/

She works at the hull store :) and I had a good time when I went last week :) lanyard wasn't overly good but I got some good pins and the CM's were nice enough :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back